Red Hot Chili Peppers will play this year’s Super Bowl half-time show.They tweeted:The Roots are celebrating New York hip-hop at the first gig on January 30, joined on the bill by Run-DMC and Busta Rhymes. Imagine Dragons headline the second concert the day after on January 31. Foo Fighters, meanwhile, will team up with the Zac Brown Band for the February 1 gig. Dave Grohl recently worked on the country band’s latest EP. The festival-of-sorts comes to an end directly before the big game on February 2. That will be headlined by Fall Out Boy and Jake Owen. Visit our dedicated features section, with plenty of our best long pieces archived there. You can find it here. Uncut is now available as a digital edition! Download here on your iPad/iPhone and here on your Kindle Fire or Nook.
- ERM in the Red Zone: Lessons from the Super Bowl
- Shockey leaves a mark on Super Bowl this time
- Why Is The NFL Giving More Super Bowl Ad Time To Its Favorite Sham Domestic-Violence Group?
- Gavin Newsom wants Massachusetts fans ‘crying in their chowder’ over Sunday’s Super Bowl
- Eagles honor longtime secretary fired by Chip Kelly with Super Bowl ring
- Gladys Knight to sing National Anthem at the Super Bowl
- Al Sharpton Rips Rapper Travis Scott for Accepting Super Bowl Halftime Gig
- Girl, Her School's QB, Gets Surprise Super Bowl Tickets
- Trump Disinvites Philadelphia Eagles From White House Super Bowl Celebration
- Super Bowl anti-terrorism documents left on plane
Red Hot Chili Peppers to play Super Bowl half-time show have 252 words, post on www.uncut.co.uk at January 13, 2014. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.