Envy? For sure. Inspired? A given. Driven to dip that bit closer to the grindstone at work? Definitely the healthiest choice.Using data taken from Forbes’s World’s billionaires List, we’ve compiled a breakdown of Britain’s richest home-grown residents – and uncovered the means by which the top 10 acquired their wealth.There are 37 billionaires with British citizenships in all, and you may be surprised that you won’t have heard of many of them.So cast a green-hued eye over the wealth of Britain’s richest.And with money on your mind, how about scheduling a meeting about that long-overdue rise? Wealth: $11.4bn Source: Real estateCan you imagine it? Being Britain’s richest citizen and having pockets so deep no one else comes close. No, we can’t either, but we had a few moments fun trying.It’s the reality for the fifth Duke of Westminster and his family. He’s the founder of the expansive Grosvenor Group firm.But the Grosvenor family’s wealth spans history. Born in Northern Ireland, most of Grosvenor’s wealth comes from vast land ownership across Britain and different cities.Among the assets are 190 acres of real-estate in Belgravia where homes can sell for $150m. The family also has 96,000 acres in Scotland and 32,000 acres… Read full this story
- 'Thank God It Wasn't Us This Time': Russian Embassy in UK Trolls British Media
- New Huawei Tech Will be Banned From UK's 5G Network From Next September, Report Says
- Revealed: How London is the WORST place in the UK to find a 'rapid charging port' for your electric car and Leeds is the best with almost half of EV sockets putting out 43kW or more
- #NotReadyForBrexit: With Just 6 Weeks Left, Just How Prepared is the UK to Leave the European Union?
- From Testing Mega Labs to Vaccine: Johnson May Make 'Critical Announcements' on UK Anti-COVID Fight
- Modern Warfare: Drones May Replace Soldiers in UK Army, Defence Secretary Says
- Big British 'Coronavirus Parties' Crashed by Police & Return of Maximum Penalty for Breachers
- Over 2,000 Asylum Seekers to UK Reportedly Pretended to be Children to Improve Treatment
- ‘Degrade, Disrupt & Destroy’: Top General Reveals UK’s Cyber Attack Capabilities
- 'A Very British Tilt': How UK May Influence US-China Strategic Competition in Indo-Pacific Region
Meet the UK’s 37 British billionaires... have 370 words, post on www.londonlovesbusiness.com at January 27, 2014. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.