The Vietnamese national U-23 football team is in their final training stage to prepare for the 27th Southeast Asian Games next month in Myanmar. On November 17, the team will fly to the southern province of Binh Duong to stage two friendly games with a V-League team and a First Division team on Nov. 22 and 24. They will fly to Myanmar two days later before taking part in a football competition at the event from Nov.1 – 21. Coach Phuc said he will cut his team from 23 to 20 players right before leaving for Myanmar. Last month, he was suspended from coaching the team after his players showed their lack of determination and sportsmanship during the 3-3 draw with Bangu Athletico of Brazil at the BTV Cup. Phuc resumed taking the post following a decision of the Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) on November 5. Phuc told Tuoi Tre after returning to coach the team, “Our team started training for the SEA Games a year ago and now we don’t have much time ahead. I returned to the team because I didn’t want to ruin the preparations and efforts my players have made.” Earlier, Phuc blamed the VFF for… Read full this story
- Vietnam to appeal for national martial art to be competed at 2019 SEA Games
- Cobblers to take on Hull City Under-23s at Spanish training camp
- LeBron to the Warriors, sweep jokes and more: The best memes from Game 4 of the NBA Finals
- The Latest: Curry sets finals record, Warriors win 122-103
- Sea of Thieves update: How 'The Hungering Deep' extends game's piratical universe
- Warriors withstand LeBron’s 51 points to win NBA Finals Game 1 in overtime
- NBA Finals: Andre Iguodala says Game 3 was so intense that he didn’t feel pain
- NBA Finals: What’s with LeBron James’ eye?
- Plans stall for train service from New Orleans to Mobile
- Indonesian Badminton Legend Rexy Mainaky Takes Thailand to World Stage
U-23 Vietnam in final training stage for the 27th SEA Games have 309 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 7, 2013. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.