Its not quite the first poster, but a new piece of promotional sales art has arrived from the sequel Monsters: Dark Continent . Godzilla director Gareth Edwards passes the reigns over to Tom Green (not the comedian), who returns to the world of 2010’s indie thriller Monsters . Its seven years later, and the ‘infected zones’ have spread across the globe, with humans in short supply and in danger of loosing their place as the dominet species as the war against the monsters rages on. Check out the art, which is pretty close to what we saw for the original film. In Monsters: Dark Continent , Noah, a haunted soldier with several tours under his belt, is sent on a mission: an American soldier has gone rogue deep in the Infected Zone, and Noah must reach him and take him out. But when Noah’s unit and transport are destroyed, he finds himself with only a young and inexperienced cadet for company – the brother of the man Noah has been sent to kill. RELATED: 13 New Movies Streaming on Netflix in July The two soldiers must go on a life-altering journey through the dark heart of monster territory, accompanied by… Read full this story
- David Grann takes us on a treacherous Antarctic quest in 'The White Darkness'
- Minnesota writer launches 'first of its kind' magazine packed with Somali stories and art
- Holiday Arts Guide 2018: Naughty and Nice Offerings on Cleveland’s Stages
- Ian Somerhalder, monsters, elaborate costumes round out Saturday at Wizard World
- Certified G? Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion adds G Rank
- Vault 5421 celebrates the dark arts in honor of latest Potterverse flick
- 25 of the best things we saw and heard in 2018: A year in the arts
- Emerging From Migos as His Own Man: The Metamorphosis of Offset
- The Maniacal Costume Designer Behind 'The Masked Singer' Speaks
- Smith-Kirk to lead Toastmasters club-building efforts: Around The Town
Monsters: Dark Continent Promo Art have 305 words, post on movieweb.com at November 1, 2013. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.