Fleetwood Mac 's sprawling 2013 tour just touched down in Europe, and the band marked the occasion with a very special guest during their gig at London's O2 Arena last night: Christine McVie . The keyboardist walked on stage to a wave of exuberant cheers – plus the hooting and hollering of Mick Fleetwood – and assisted her former bandmates in a full-on attack of one of her most important contributions to their catalog, "Don't Stop." Luckily, some well-placed fan captured a very good quality video of the performance. Fleetwood Mac Talk Reissuing 'Rumours' and Making New Music McVie left the band in 1998, and just last year, Stevie Nicks said she thought there was close to no chance for a full-fledged Fleetwood Mac reunion. Last night's gig, as Nicks recently promised , was the first of two shows that will feature McVie. The timing of McVie's brief reunion worked out well, too: Fleetwood Mac's classic line-up is celebrating the 35th anniversary of their classic LP Rumours , which they just reissued . Fleetwood Mac also recently released a four track EP, titled Extended Play , their first collection of new tunes since 2003's Say You Will .
- Sex-cults, the guitarists’ curse and a line of cocaine seven miles long: inside the soap opera life of Fleetwood Mac
- Danny Kirwan, former Fleetwood Mac guitarist, dead at 68
- Lindsey Buckingham won’t tour with Fleetwood Mac
- Fleetwood Mac: After Lindsey Buckingham's departure
- Fleetwood Mac’s Christine McVie puts London flat up for sale for £3.6m
- Fleetwood Mac 2018 UK tour – tickets, dates, venues and who’s replacing Lindsey Buckingham?
- Lindsey Buckingham leaves Fleetwood Mac over tour disputes, replaced by Mike Campbell and Neil Finn
- Lindsey Buckingham parts ways with Fleetwood Mac
- Go your own way: Buckingham leaves Fleetwood Mac, again
- Fleetwood Mac set date for Leeds First Direct Arena
Christine McVie Joins Fleetwood Mac on ‘Don’t Stop’ have 305 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at September 26, 2013. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.