Sanjeevan says he is thinking of a natural death for MyWatch R. Sri Sanjeevan is a pale shadow of his former self. He has lost 15kg, shaved his head and wears a brace on his chest, hiding horrific surgical scars – no thanks to his close brush with death when a motorcycle pillion rider fired a shot at him in Bahau in July. And he’s also a beaten man. The MyWatch chairman is leaving his advocacy days behind, saying that continuing his work was “not worth another bullet or his family’s safety”. “I am thinking of a natural death for MyWatch. As a patriotic Malaysian, I’ve done my part and have been beaten and shot at for it”. “Since I woke up, I’ve been told the police have locked up my informers and friends, like Ramesh Balakrishnan who was with me when I was shot. They accused him of being involved with drugs when he has been clean for three years,” he said. For now, Sanjeevan will be focusing on recovering and hopes to make a come back soon to help the public in fighting crime. Sanjeevan said he was more worried about his family’s safety and hoped the police… Read full this story
- Germany shootings: German president says 'We won't be intimidated'
- Michigan Uber Driver Kills 6 in Random Shooting Spree
- Two people killed in Yom Kippur synagogue shooting in Halle in eastern Germany
- Nine people killed in shootings in German city of Hanau, near Frankfurt, suspect dead, police say
- Lydia Bright gives birth to her first child as she welcomes 'absolutely perfect' baby girl with ex-boyfriend Lee Cronin
- OpenAI Text Generator GPT-2 Creates Video Game Walkthrough for 'Most Tedious Game in History'
- Keep Sony Weird: Prowling Portland with the disruptive new A7R II and RX10 II (Updated)
- Citing 'insufficient evidence,' U.S. attorney says no federal charges in Alton Sterling shooting
- Roadies Revolution season premiere update, February 15: Raftaar loses cool on a contestant who confessed to have shot a dog on forehead
- MS Dhoni's Video Of Crawling With Daughter Ziva Goes Viral
[VIDEO] MyWatch Update: After Shooting, Sanjeevan Giving Up On MyWatch? have 341 words, post on says.com at July 28, 2013. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.