Norwich striker Simeon Jackson and midfielder Korey Smith are
among 10 players who have been released by the Premier League
The Canaries secured their top-flight status earlier this month
and have started trimming their squad ahead of next season, with
defenders Marc Tierney and Elliott Ward also leaving in the
Norwich have already confirmed that striker Chris Martin will
join Derby after making 117 appearances for the club, while
youngsters Tom Adeyemi and George Francomb will not be given new
Goalkeeper Lee Camp only joined in January, but will be allowed
to leave, and development squad players Ramil Sheriff and Scott
Olumide Durojaiye have also been released.
Canadian international Jackson scored 21 goals in 86 appearances
and helped fire the club to promotion from the Championship in
Korey Smith graduated from the club’s academy, racking up 73
appearances and four goals, while defender Ward has made 55
appearances and scored one goal, but he did spend last season on
loan at Nottingham Forest.
Tierney, who is expected to sign for Bolton, joined from
Colchester United in January 2011 and clocked up 39 appearances in
his two years at Carrow Road.
Norwich manager Chris Hughton said: “I would like to personally
thank every single one of these lads, their attitude this season
has been first class. They are all top individuals and we wish them
all the very best.”
- Southampton's Danny Ings eases back into groove by sinking feeble Norwich
- Paris Jackson flashes a smile and bares her flat tummy in a crop top as she heads into a studio in Los Angeles
- Paris Jackson says she's grateful dad Michael made her wear masks as a kid because it let her be 'normal'
- Paris Jackson flashes her toned midriff in a crop top and shorts as she enjoys a day out in Los Angeles
- Caylee Hammack and Alan Jackson Duet on an Optimistic Don Williams Cover
- Michael Jackson’s diary reveals star wanted to be ‘immortalized,’ make $20M a week & direct a Sinbad film
- Ace of Cups Enlist Bob Weir, Jackson Browne, David Freiberg for New Single
- Michael Jackson's chimp Bubbles 'tried to kill himself, was punched and self-harmed'
- Seahawks release veterans Jackson, Hunt in roster reduction
- Spike Lee on His New Michael Jackson Doc and Going After MTV
- Michael Jackson's secret diary reveals the King of Pop was obsessed with being 'immortalised' and wanted to be 'the first multi-billionaire entertainer-actor-director'
- Paris Jackson flashes the peace sign while rocking crop top and cardigan... as the singer heads to the studio with her guitar in LA
- 2023 PF G.G. Jackson emerges as a high major prospect
- Big takeaways from the ACC's 2020 schedule release
- ABBA reveal they are set to release FIVE new tracks in 2021 as the band's tour is postponed because of the coronavirus crisis
- Midsommar Digital, Blu-ray, DVD Fall Release Date and Special Features Revealed
- Mouseketeer death trial postponed, man released from jail
- Ronny Jackson Will Not Be Returning To His Old Job As Trump’s Doctor
- Kanye West spouts wild Michael Jackson conspiracy theory
- Agatha Christie's Poirot: What happened to Philip Jackson?
Jackson released by Norwich have 490 words, post on www.foxsports.com at May 21, 2013. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.