Finally some good fortune in the London family — relatively speaking — TMZ has learned, domestic violence charges against Jason London’s brother Jeremy London have just been dismissed.
Jeremy struck a plea deal with prosecutors in the case, in which they agreed to dismiss the two charges against him — domestic violence and disturbing the peace — if Jeremy showed proof he completed 20 anger management classes.
Jeremy’s attorney showed proof of completion this week — and as promised, the charges were dropped.
TMZ broke the story … Jeremy was charged in January 2012 over a fight with his baby mama in which he allegedly pulled her hair and hit her on the side of the head.
Of course, Jeremy’s not to be confused with his brother Jason — who was arrested Sunday morning in AZ for assault and disorderly conduct … before allegedly crapping himself in the back of a cop car. Jason has denied the allegations.
- Hayden Panettiere's ex-boyfriend Brian Hickerson facing new charge in domestic violence case in Wyoming
- Domestic Violence Cases Nearly Double in US State Amid COVID-19 Pandemic - Study
- Killer Goalkeeper's Release Exposes Brazil's Deadly Domestic Violence
- Why are our prisons full of domestic violence victims?
- This domestic abuse case might change the way women live
- Scientists Recreate State of Human State of Mind After Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Calls Expected to Climb After Shelter-In-Place
- Zachary man accused of stabbing girlfriend to death had long record of domestic violence charges
- Domestic Violence Against South Asia's 'Disposable Women'
- Teen arrested in domestic violence homicide in St. Paul
- Earl Thomas' Wife's Court Date Set In Dom. Violence Case
- 24 hours of rising domestic violence in Baton Rouge: 'It's happening in the shadows'
- Domestic violence: Minister to decide route for abuse legislation
- Hayden Panettiere's Brian Hickerson 'threatened to release videos of' Nashville actress in wake of his domestic violence arrest
- Hayden Panettiere is 'ready to change her life' after breaking her silence about alleged domestic abuse... as ex Brian Hickerson is 'charged with domestic violence and assault'
- Argentine marches condemn domestic violence
- As coronavirus lockdown eases, U.K. domestic abuse charity sees huge surge in calls for help
- Lockdown lands domestic abuse on British financial sector radar
- Angelina Jolie calls for improved training for teachers to recognize signs of domestic abuse in online classes as she warns the coronavirus pandemic placed American children at 'increased exposure to life-changing violence'
- Violence Against Women Increasing During Pandemic
Jeremy London -- Off the Hook in Domestic Violence Case have 383 words, post on www.tmz.com at February 1, 2013. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.