Few expected the reunion of Fleetwood Mac 's classic Seventies lineup back in 1997, and even fewer could have predicted it would still be going strong in 2013. On April 4th, in Columbus, Ohio, the band begin a North American tour with a set list that will include new songs. And on Tuesday comes the release of expanded editions of Rumours , their multi-platinum, career-defining disc from 1977. "After all this time you would think there was nothing left to discover, nothing left to work out, no new chapters to be written. But that is not the case," singer-guitarist Lindsey Buckingham tells Rolling Stone . Album Premiere: Fleetwood Mac Pack Live Favorites Into 'Rumours' Reissue Buckingham, drummer Mick Fleetwood and singer Stevie Nicks recently gathered for interviews in a huge, wood-paneled room at the Village Recorder, a legendary recording space in West Los Angeles. More than three decades earlier, the band spent 13 months there making the 1979 double album Tusk , the surprisingly experimental follow-up to Rumours . "We have a connection with this building like we have with nothing else," said Nicks. "It's hallowed ground." At the interview Nicks and Buckingham held hands, Fleetwood sitting beside them as… Read full this story
- Learn a new musical instrument at home with 6 of Udemy's best courses
- Hear Our Podcast on the Music Biz’s Week From COV-19 Hell
- Alan Johnson's Sgt Pepper pilgrimage: ‘The album put me on a musical high from which I’ve yet to descend’
- Haile's got a brand new bag
- Apple Music vs. Spotify
- William Onyeabor: one of music’s most insoluble puzzles to the end
- Flashback: What the Hell Were the ‘Rock Music Awards’ in 1975?
- New at home this week: ‘Onward,’ Nina Simone and ‘The Talk’
- Ashley McBryde Preaches ‘Kindness First But Take No Sh-t’ on New Album
- Apple makes its Final Cut Pro X and Logic Pro X video and audio editing software free to use for 90 days to encourage Mac users to get creative during the coronavirus lockdown
Q&A: Fleetwood Mac on Reissuing ‘Rumours’ and Making New Music have 331 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at January 28, 2013. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.