British pay television broadcaster BSkyB will launch a new 24-hour channel dedicated to showing James Bond films on repeat in October to mark the 50th anniversary of the Bond franchise, the company said on Tuesday. The channel, to be called Sky Movies 007, will show 22 original Bond films in high definition from October 5 for a month, beginning with the 1962 Bond film, ‘Dr. No’, it said. It added that it will also screen independent titles ‘Never Say Never Again’ and ‘Casino Royale.’ (more…)
- 'I'd love to be James Bond': Tom Holland sets his sights on 007 and says 'I look pretty good in a suit!'
- Sean Connery's pistol from first ever James Bond movie sells at auction for $256K after his death from pneumonia and respiratory failure aged 90
- From Russia with luvvies: Sean Connery swapped James Bond for treading boards as he directed a play in newly-unearthed images a week after his death aged 90
- James Bond boffins behind real life ‘Q Section’ are key to keeping Britain safe says ex MI6 chief
- Tanya Roberts dies at 65: Bond star's partner and agent are pictured together 24 hours after they made premature statement that she was dead when she was still in ICU
- Who will be the next James Bond? From Daniel Craig (again) to favourite Tom Hardy
- Madcap James Bond ideas that didn’t make the cut — from 007 dressing as Jesus to a David Bowie villain
- James Bond's No Time To Die release postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Tom Holland expresses desire to play James Bond
- 'James Bond' stuntman Remy Julienne dies from COVID-19
UK's BSkyB to launch 24-hour James Bond TV channel have 254 words, post on at August 7, 2012. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.