EXCLUSIVE 2:00 PM PT — Travis had “bloodshot” eyes and torn clothing following the incident … this according to the police report. A source close to Randy tells TMZ, the singer was NOT drunk, nor had he been drinking. The source says Randy’s fiancee and her estranged husband were arguing over visitation of their son and things got violent … so Randy jumped in. The Plano Police Department tells TMZ … Travis was cited for simple assault. We’re told officials believe Randy was the primary aggressor. Cops say … there was a “family argument” taking place between a man and a woman … and Randy got involved. Randy’s lawyer, Larry Friedman, tells TMZ … the woman in the argument is Randy’s fiancee, who was arguing with her estranged husband … when Randy entered the situation. Friedman says, “Randy Travis was the only man that came to the rescue … fortunately even today chivalry is not dead” Another man was also involved in the fight, but cops say it wasn’t the husband. More trouble for Randy Travis … TMZ has learned the embattled singer was involved in a FIGHT in a church parking lot in Texas early this morning. Law enforcement… Read full this story
- Randy Travis stuns crowd, sings at Hall of Fame induction
- New figures on extremism in German military 'tip of the iceberg'
- British experts are 'extremely worried' after China says deadly coronavirus is contagious BEFORE symptoms even begin to show - as outbreak kills 56 and infects 2,000 worldwide
- In fight to survive, US dairy farmers look for any tech edge
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'will spend $100K for daughter Stormi's elaborate 2nd birthday party' after treating her to Disney World trip
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Were a 'Great Team' During Halloween Night Out with Stormi: Source
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Say They Fight About What TV Show to Watch, Too
- Trevi fountain: Church and Rome battle over tourist coins
- Ronda Rousey marries MMA star Travis Browne in Hawaii
- WWE Nails Edge’s Return, From Royal Rumble To Randy Orton Storyline
Randy Travis Cited in Church FIGHT -- 'Extremely Intoxicated' have 342 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 24, 2012. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.