LL Cool J is the nicest, most generous man in the universe — at least if you ask 5 random women who ate at Mr. Chow’s in L.A. last night … because the rapper spontaneously decided to PAY for their entire dinner … and it wasn’t cheap.
We spoke to the women outside the expensive Beverly Hills restaurant — and no, they weren’t actresses or supermodels … they were just 5 normal women out for a nice (and pricey) dinner.
According to them, Uncle L was eating at a table next to them, and they hit it off almost immediately — even posing for a photo with the rapper inside.
But LL decided to take his awesomeness one step further — because when the ladies finally asked their server for the check, they discovered LL had secretly covered the giant tab on their behalf.
Our ladies wouldn’t say how much the check was — but five people eating at Mr. Chow’s can get real expensive, real fast.
- HBO’s Westworld-themed Incite dinner made me question everything
- Here’s a list of portable tech gadgets you’ll want to use every day
- The Best Travel Shoes, According to Globetrotters
- Dave Grohl’s SXSW Keynote Speech: The Complete Text
- The 12 Best Stories, From Stephen Colbert to Amy Schumer, in Judd Apatow’s Book
- Best gaming laptops 2020: the 10 top gaming laptops we've reviewed
- Every Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Movie, Ranked by Surreality
- Conversations About Death and Comedy With Chris Gethard
- In Conversation: Peter Dinklage
- My Money: 'Three months of fuel costs £400'
- Kevin Smith Hospitalized After Near-Fatal Heart Attack
- The Liberation of Kesha
- ‘The Meg’ Devours $101M+ Overseas/$146M+ WW; Takeaways From A Wide-Appeal China-U.S. Co-Pro: Int’l. B.O.
- The 100 Best iPhone Apps for 2020
- Woody Allen on ‘Magic in the Moonlight,’ the Crisis in Gaza, and Those Allegations
- 'I'm rich. You're hot.' The cold mathematics of sugar daddy dating
- The Best Smart Home Devices for 2020
- That's a wrap! Meghan's star-studded baby shower comes to end with VIP guests including Amal Clooney, Gayle King and Jessica Mulroney departing the $300,000 penthouse baby shower (but mom Doria missed it)
- Adam Lambert: Wild Idol
- FMIA Wild Card: Tom Brady the Pragmatist Controls His NFL Future
LL Cool J Comps Expensive Dinner ... FOR TOTAL STRANGERS!!! have 353 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 6, 2012. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.