Jennifer Lopez has sued her former driver for extortion, claiming he demanded $2.8 million or else he’d tell the media and authorities about secrets he overheard while driving her here and there.
Jennifer’s case is a countersuit to a claim filed by Hakob Manoukian , who claimed he was forced to resign after being publicly berated by JLo’s manager, Benny Medina .
In her countersuit, obtained by TMZ, Lopez alleges Manoukian became drunk with power and wanted to control her entire security team and get more money for doing it. When he was shut down, Jennifer claims he retaliated by threatening to spill confidential information that would be highly embarrassing.
And it gets worse. JLo says Manoukian threatened that if he wasn’t paid $2.8 million he would take his info to authorities and have her criminally prosecuted.
Lopez is suing for damages in excess of $20 million.
- Jennifer Lopez bares almost all as she flashes her underboob and ditches her knickers for sizzling Instagram shot
- Photos leak of the inside of Jennifer Lopez’s INSANE mansion that she just sold for over £8 MILLION
- Kim shows off her new short blonde bob at Jennifer Lopez’s A-list ‘taco party’ in New York
- Kim Kardashian poses with Jennifer Lopez and shows off new short blonde bob at A-list ‘taco party’ in New York
- Kim Kardashian poses with Jennifer Lopez and shows off new short blonde bob at A-list ‘taco party’ in LA
- Johnny Depp accused of ‘throwing his family under a bus’ during multi-million dollar lawsuit
- Angelina Jolie moves into new £20 million family home in Los Angeles ‘to be closer’ to ex-husband Brad Pitt
- Two held after Uppsala drug haul worth at least 20 million kronor
- Shakira pays €20 million to settle Spanish tax debt
- 'The Wolf of Wall Street' producers to pay $60 million to US in lawsuit settlement
- Elvis Presley's daughter finds herself in $16 million debt
- The world’s weirdest-ever lawsuits – from the murderer who sued God to the man who took himself to court
- Jim Carrey claims ex-girlfriend Cathriona White had STDs BEFORE they dated and created fake medical records to extort him
- Bangladesh to sue Manila bank over $81 million heist
- Remington Has a $500 Million Question Hanging Over Its Bankruptcy
- Los Angeles fires: Rupert Murdoch, Jennifer Aniston, Harrison Ford and Gwyneth Paltrow among celebs with homes under threat
- Apple hit with multiple lawsuits after admitting it slowed down iPhones
- Four climate change lawsuits to watch in 2018
- The rise of the superbum: How the world fell in love with celebrity bubble butts… and the top 20 you need to know about
- Beyonce is the highest-paid woman in music this year earning £79 million
Jennifer Lopez Files $20 Million Extortion Lawsuit have 419 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 7, 2012. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.