Of all the topics I thought I would be blogging about, it is pretty safe to assume this is the last one I ever expected to be writing. However over the last couple of weeks I have been giving in to my nostalgia, and I feel like I need to come clean about it. About a week before my birthday, I found my way onto the guild mumble, in the guise of helping a long time friend test their mumble connection. It was not long before a few others showed up, and we had a lively little discussion going. When you get a bunch of old friends together, sooner or later they are going to start talking about the “good ole days”. While none of us were actively playing it, those cherished times were all raids in World of Warcraft. Over the last year and a half, since leaving the game, it has pretty much been my regular whipping boy. I’ve said so much, and blamed so many things on the game and its players, but at the end of the day we really did have some amazing times there. It wasn’t long before I found myself accepting a Scroll… Read full this story
- FMIA Week 3: Daniel Jones Energizes Previously Sleepy Giants With Win
- Newsletter: Essential Arts: ‘Between Riverside and Crazy,’ the Pulitzer-winning play you must see in L.A.
- Young Adult’s Patton Oswalt On The Dangers of Nostalgia
- Comedian-Actor Patton Oswalt On The Hazards Of Too Much Nostalgia
- The 'Spotlight' Problem: Movies About Journalism Get Nominated for Best Picture. Why Don't They Win?
- The Ballpark In Arlington Is The Kind Of Place Texas Always Loses
- What are the original Gladiators doing now? Cobra, Rhino, Jet, Wolf, Hunter, Lightning, Panther, Nightshade and Saracen
- Roma: Netflix film showered with critics' awards as Oscars race heats up
- Cheap Seats
- No spite, no spads: how David Steel routed the Tories 50 years ago
Nostalgia Wins have 315 words, post on aggronaut.com at June 21, 2012. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.