Flav just released a statement to TMZ … saying, “No matter what’s in the media, I am a good father to all 7 of my children. I’ll never let my family do without!”
He adds, “I do the best that I can with what I got and I try to make it work, and any man that doesn’t take care of his kids is not a real man and he doesn’t get good luck.”
“I am satisfied with the judge’s decision and I thank the judge for being understanding. Operation No Doubt is now in progress!!!”
Flavor Flav will not be going to prison … at least not today … ’cause the rapper has forked over enough back child support to his baby mama to satisfy the court.
As TMZ reported, Flav was in deep trouble … facing 180 days in the big house after falling behind in child support payments to the tune of $111,186.
But moments ago, Flav appeared in Albany County Family Court … sportin’ his trademark giant clock around his neck, of course.
The court clerk tells us the Public Enemy hype man “took care” of his child support issues with Angie Parker — the mother of 3 of his children. The court would not reveal if Flav paid off the entire debt … but sources close to the situation tell us he cut a check for $25k.
The next court date is scheduled for September — when the judge will make sure Flav is keeping up with his child support obligations.
- Canadian businessman says he burned $1M in cash to avoid paying ex-wife child support
- America’s Prisoners Are on Strike. We Can’t Afford to Deny Their Demands.
- Find out exactly how much Child Maintenance you should be getting as a single parent
- Businessman burns $1.1 million in bonfire to avoid paying out ex-wife
- Man selling counterfeit cigarettes and tobacco from his house to children as young as SIX avoids jail
- Man convicted of Paula Bohovesky's murder set to be released from prison
- President Trump's $5.6m 30-second commercial sparks fury after he boasts about freeing black prisoner Alice Johnson
- The Sun reveals cost of keeping one prisoner in UK penal system is £118 a day – higher than elsewhere in Europe
- A 'Survivor' Producer, a Dead Wife, Four Years in a Mexican Prison: New Evidence Amid a Nightmare
- British child raised in Pakistan jail returned to UK without mother
- Former prisoner tells Prince Charles about 'hell' she endured at Auschwitz while Nazi 'Angel of Death' Josef Mengele experimented on her as the royal visits Israel to mark 75 years since death camp's liberation
- British prisoner with suspected coronavirus 'collapsed in his cell after returning from a jail in THAILAND' sparking outbreak fears at HMP Bullingdon in Oxfordshire as three inmates are tested
- Michael Douglas’ son Cameron claims the star made him hand out joints at celebrity parties as a child
- Louisiana teachers angered after governor omits teacher pay raise from spending plan
- Amos Biwott: Moi was supportive, held pioneer athletes in very high esteem
- Child obesity: Who are you calling fat?
- Chris Brown Avoids Jail Time in Rihanna Assault
- Work is the best policy for poverty
- The Masked Singer Season 3 premiere: Lil Wayne becomes first unmasked singer of season as Jamie Foxx joins the judges panel
- Boris Johnson could SUSPEND European human rights laws to reverse automatic early release for terrorists as Labour's Shami Chakrabati and civil rights groups hint at legal challenge
Flavor Flav -- Pays Child Support, Avoids Prison have 553 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 19, 2012. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.