Note: All stats are prior to games on Thursday. Television upfronts have quietly become one of the premier pageants in the entertainment world. Held in the latter stages of May, these conferences almost serve as a pep rally for networks, flaunting their fledgling, innovative shows for the upcoming fall schedule as a way to spawn anticipation and fervor among their fan bases. Just as essential is the marketing component of the process, with the spectacle serving as a showcase for commercial ad revenue. The upshot off these announcements of “immaculate” entertainment is the occasional overlook or downright dismissal of already-existing quality programing to accommodate territory for the adolescent attractions. For instance, Parks and Recreation, after a so-so six-episode spring debut in 2009, just capped off an unparalleled three-year run of dominance, much akin to Larry Bird’s annihilation of the NBA during the 1984-86 seasons. Carefully juggling the precarious dynamic of comedy and drama, Parks excels on both fronts, making its’ audience roll with laughter while caring about the overall direction and narrative. More importantly, it delivers an eclectic and oddball cast that we look forward to spending time with each week. Yet unlike Larry Legend, Parks was not saluted by… Read full this story
- Effective Motivational Skills For Today's Managers - Life Lessons
- The 2019 box office has 12 weeks to make more than $3 billion if it wants to beat 2018's record haul
- Signs of Constipation and Natural Home Remedies and More!
- What Are the Signs of a Healthy Parrot?
- Health and Fitness For Kids - Ten Steps For a Healthier Life
- Orgasm is Not the Only Thing Women Fake - Signs of Happiness in Women
- Overcoming Setbacks - Applying a Lesson Learned From the Life of Abraham Lincoln
- Signs of a Sick Fish
- Address Plaque - Show Your True Numbers
- Lizzo Gets Real About Her Blues in ‘I’m Listening,’ Kicking Off Suicide Prevention Week
Weeks showing signs of life have 307 words, post on www.foxsports.com at May 16, 2012. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.