I’ve been seeing a woman who’s kept her online dating profile active. She says she just likes the attention. Really? Answer: Yes indeed, it’s quite possible that she enjoys the attention. To a lot of women (okay, to me), attention is a drug; we thrive on the free drinks from the friendly bartender or the harmless flirting from the ski instructor. Still, it’s one thing for her to enjoy the attention she receives as she goes about her daily life, and quite another to actively seek out men to flirt with online while she’s already dating someone. It sounds like your girl is keeping a couple of flames on her back burner just in case you don’t work out. That doesn’t mean you two can’t have fun; just understand where her head is at before you fall too hard for her.
- A woman who sells 6-figure engagement rings says there's a common mistake people make all the time that can damage their rings
- Online dating reveals only so much
- Online dating can be a roller coaster
- Woman Who Accused NFL Player of Domestic Violence Blasts League’s Investigation: It ‘Felt Like a Joke’
- “Just Like Batman:” Geek Art and Our Place in History
- Apple is arming up to redefine TV just like it did the phone
- Meet the Woman Who Could Become Donald Trump’s Vice President
- “I Just Like Doing My Job”: DP Roger Deakins on Working with the Coens, Digital vs. Film and His Most Difficult Shots
- Online dating study shows everyone seeks partners ‘out of their league’
- White woman who blocked black neighbor from entering apartment building is fired
I've been seeing a woman who's kept her online dating profile active. She says she just likes the attention. Really? have 274 words, post on www.menshealth.com at May 18, 2012. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.