On June 18th, the Little Chefs & Teen Chefs Cooking Camp will start its 10-week professionally taught culinary arts program to teach young chefs how to cook delicious, healthy meals.Lemon DietPreside…
On June 18th, the Little Chefs & Teen Chefs Cooking Camp will start its 10-week professionally taught culinary arts program to teach young chefs how to cook delicious, healthy meals.
Presidential Culinary Services, Inc.’s Little Chefs & Teen Chefs Cooking Camp helps children foster a lifelong love of cooking and understanding of the importance of a healthy diet while guiding them through an exploration of creative cooking.
Owner and Executive Chef, Louis Eguaras, has more than 25 years experience in the culinary industry. He has worked as a chef at Camp David Presidential Retreat and The White House during President George Bush Sr. and President Bill Clinton’s administration. Chef Eguaras has taught culinary courses at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts, New England Culinary Institute and the Culinary Arts Institute’s at Los Angeles Mission College.
At Little Chefs & Teens Chefs Cooking Camp, kids and teens will experience everything first hand and participate in every step of the cooking preparation and process. Kids and teens will cook, learn culinary arts terminologies, develop their skills, nourish their creativity and create culinary masterpieces. The goal of Little Chefs & Teens Chefs Cooking Camp is to create a fun and inviting learning environment where chef students feel comfortable to open their minds to the exciting world of cooking and culinary arts. Kids or teens will learn how to follow recipes, cook, and bake in the safety of a fully equipped kitchen under the supervision of the chef instructor and assistant chef instructors.
Little Chefs & Teens Chefs Cooking Camp welcomes kids and teens on a culinary adventure for one or more summer cooking sessions taught by highly skilled professional chefs who are truly passionate about cooking. According to Presidential Chef Louis Eguaras, “I believe that teaching young chefs can build a lifelong experience and motivate to them to prepare and eat healthier meals.” Chef Eguaras founded Little Chefs & Teen Chefs Cooking Camp to help kids get excited about cooking, to appreciate the art of food and culinary, and to instill healthy living habits in what we cook and eat.
- Taking Heidi Klum's lead: 5 simple steps to get fit for summer
- World Health Day 2016: 10 Tips To Stay Healthy In An Indian Climate
- 8 everyday activities that boost your health
- 4 million children in UK too poor to have healthy diet, report claims
- Stayhealthy and OncoGambit Release Mobile Coaching Platform to Support Breast Cancer Survivors and Promote Healthy Behaviors for Cancer Prevention
- 11 Health Benefits Of Eating Cucumber Daily
- Eating Only Dessert: Why Your Information Diet Is Probably Terrible [Feature]
- Tom Brady's personal chef reveals Brady's bizarre eating habits
- 'I haven’t seen a healthy version of marriage': children of divorce on the lasting impact
- Not Just Recipes: 4 iPad Apps That Teach You To Cook [iOS]
- NBCSports.com’s 50 best players in 5 years: Players 35-31
- Here's What Olympians Eat for Each Sport
- Ice bucket challenge: More than just "hashtag activism"?
- A dietitian reveals the healthiest fast food meals
- Health Hacker: What you need to know before going vegan
- Jamie Oliver's quick and easy mid-week meals
- From Losing Weight To Preventing Cancer, Here Are The Health Benefits Of Blueberries
- Introducing LVNGbook: Built for Every Lifestyle, Every Culture
- Christmas Day WITHOUT the food coma! The VERY simple recipe swaps to help you beat the bloat on December 25th
- 11 Amazing Health Benefits Of Oranges
Cooking Up Summer Activities For Healthy Eating (hometownstation.com) have 585 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at May 3, 2012. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.