Katrina Darrell — the girl who infamously auditioned for ” American Idol ” back in 2009 wearing just a bikini — insists … she isn’t a drunk hit-and-runner … pleading “not guilty” to DUI today.
TMZ broke the story … Katrina was charged last month with one count of DUI and two counts of misdemeanor hit-and-run, stemming from her March arrest.
As we reported, Katrina was busted in L.A. after allegedly running a red light and smashing into another car. According to police, Katrina attempted to flee the scene … but was pulled over down the street by a cop who heard the crash.
Back at the police station, an officer administered a breathalyzer — and Katrina allegedly blew roughly twice the legal limit in California.
She’s due back in court June 29th.
- Doomsday Cult Prophet Pleads Guilty To Child Marriage
- Britney Spears: The Girl Can’t Help It
- Bernie Sanders Surrogate Cardi B Pleads Not Guilty in Strip Club Fight Case
- ‘Justice wasn’t served’: Kennedy Chappaquiddick saga looms large in America 50 years on
- Epstein Visited Bill Clinton’s White House At Least Four Times: Report
- Stars behind bars! Celebrities who have actually served time
- Bachelor star Chris Soules says he 'thought many times it would have been easier if it were me on the other side'... as he speaks out about 2017 crash that killed a 66-year-old man in Iowa
- Dave Holmes on
- Can You Indemnify Against Dick Pics?
- When Jimmy Page Debuted With the Yardbirds and Steely Dan Broke Up
- “She tried to become legal and it just became a nightmare:” A DACA recipient’s deportation and her family’s search to find her in Mexico
- Roman Polanski arrested in Switzerland 31 years after fleeing trial
- 10 Years of
- Wanda Barzee Gets 15 Years for Elizabeth Smart Kidnapping; Is it Enough?
- 17 Ways Tech Could Land You in Jail (Or Worse)
- Gabby Douglas: U.S. Olympic star alleges abuse by Dr. Larry Nassar
- Amy Winehouse Found Dead At Home In London
- Lawmakers: Probe Alexander Acosta’s ‘Shocking’ Plea Deal With Jeffrey Epstein
- Hollywood Reporter Reader Poll: What was the Top Entertainment Story of 2019?
- MS-13 Gang Member Convicted Of Killing Man Because Of Peyton Manning Jersey
'American Idol' Bikini Girl Pleads Not Guilty to DUI have 344 words, post on www.tmz.com at May 29, 2012. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.