Welcome to CAR Magazine’s coverage of the 2012 Geneva motor show. Our motor show team is at the Salon International de L’Auto in Palexpo, Geneva, and will be reporting live from the auto show to bring you all the new car news, analysis, photo galleries, comment and gossip from Switzerland. Follow the CAR Live Blog here, and we’ll update it throughout the next 24 hours. NB this is written in blog format, so start at the bottom and work your way up! All times in Central European Time (1 hour ahead of GMT), reports by Tim Pollard (TP) and Stephen Worthy (SW). Click here for CAR’s A-Z of every new car launch at the 2012 Geneva motor show.TUESDAY 6 MARCH 20124.27pm: Coming to an endCAR Magazine is about to meet up for a debrief at the end of a manic day. We’re travelling light on bodies in Geneva, as it’s magazine press week so there won’t be many of us meeting up. There are still a few missing models which we’ll add in the next 24 hours, and we hope to record a video debrief with some of our staffers out in Geneva. We hope you’ve enjoyed the show – and are sure you’ll… Read full this story
- All the cars, concepts, and wild ideas from the Geneva Motor Show 2018
- Plebgate - MPs demand apology from officers: Politics live blog
- Obama and Rouhani speak on phone in first such contact in decades- live
- The fastest cars in the world
- The most expensive cars in the world
- The Nanuk Is One The Great Cars Audi Won't Make
- Setback for GM’s autonomous car unit as it delays launch of robo-taxi service
- BREAKING: Popeyes customer is 'stabbed to death' over the restocked chicken sandwich
- ‘Astonishingly awful incident’: Reporter sacked after jumping on, damaging vintage cars during live segment
- Bengaluru or Hyderabad? The best city to live in India is...
Geneva motor show 2012: the CAR Live Blog & breaking news have 314 words, post on www.carmagazine.co.uk at March 5, 2012. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.