Donald Trump often says things that are not true. Photo: Ray Tamarra/Getty Images “[Romney’s] numbers have gone down very substantially since he said ‘no’, and a lot people think it’s because it showed a lack of decisiveness or a lack of courage in going into this debate,” compulsive self-aggrandizer Donald Trump declared on Fox News today. To make this sentence accurate, replace “gone down very substantially” with “slightly increased“ — Romney’s poll numbers have marginally improved since the candidate declined, on December 6, to attend Trump’s widely ignored debate — and swap “a lot of people” for “nobody.” Sources GOP 12
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's tale about Romney unrest, impeachment
- Mitt Romney 'believes he can bring Trump down' through impeachment. Can he?
- US midterm elections live: Donald Trump congratulates himself on 'Big Win'
- Inside the Beltway: Mitt Romney, leader of 'Republican resistance'
- The Republican Senators Most Likely to Turn on Trump
- Trump is reportedly calling Mitch McConnell up to 3 times a day and raging about GOP senators he views as disloyal
- China rejects Trump's request to investigate Joe Biden, report says
- Republican allies blast Trump's decision to hand northern Syria over to Turkey
- AP Exclusive: Mormons support GOP, but Trump approval lags
- Your Turn: Oct. 10
Mitt Romney Has Tanked Since Turning Down Trump Debate, According to Ego-Monster Donald Trump have 199 words, post on nymag.com at December 12, 2011. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.