Charlie Sheen lost Saturday night, blabbering endlessly on a live webcast that quickly lost viewers and drew heaps of online scorn. Sheen’s show started with fart noises and endless references to “winning” – and ended with the troubled actor drinking from a sippy cup and repeating the word “duh.” “This was just sad, and boring, and pointless,” a viewer with the Twitter handle Sasu_Uzumaki posted online. The forgettable 50-minute webcast, dubbed “Sheen’s Korner,” featured Sheen and a group of his misfit pals, including “goddess” girlfriend Natalie Kenly. With more than 100,000 viewers tuning in, the former “Two and a Half Men” star opened the show with a “big shout-out” to his children. “Daddy loves you, and if you’re watching, tell mom to leave the room,” said Sheen, wearing a black hat and black T-shirt with a neon dollar sign. “It’s on.” Much of what he said afterward was unintelligible. In one of his few moments of clarity, Sheen revealed that he got the word “Winning” tattooed on his left wrist. “Guess what we were doing all day, every second of the day? Winning,” Sheen jabbered. Sheen also took a moment to deliver a message to porn star Rachel Oberlin -… Read full this story
- Charlie Sheen Fast Facts
- Chrissy Teigen -- Sports Illustrated Model Gets Death Threats from Chris Brown Fans
- What is Britney Spears’ conservatorship and what’s the #freebritney movement?
- Boasts, rants and bantz: star interviews that got the world talking
- 100 Best Movies Under 100 Minutes
- Cancelled 2020 Netflix shows that need to be brought back - from Anne with an E to Shadowhunters
- Cancelled 2020 Netflix shows that need to be brought back - from Anne with an E to White Lines
- David Foster Wallace on John McCain: ‘The Weasel, Twelve Monkeys and the Shrub’
- Best TV 2020: amazing flatscreen TVs worth buying
- Jenny Agutter: the original railway child still bringing hope to prisoners
Charlie Sheen webcast: 'Sheen's Korner' was 'pointless' & 'sad,' fans say have 310 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at March 5, 2011. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.