This article appeared in the October 31, 2002 issue of Rolling Stone. Do you mind if I put on my pajamas?” Britney Spears asks, heading toward the bedroom of her suite at Manhattan’s Trump Plaza. It’s four o’clock in the afternoon, and her plans for the remainder of the day are limited to an evening workout and, if she’s not too pooped, a trip to the movies with her personal assistant, Felicia. These days, Britney is a woman of leisure. This summer, after her world tour ended with an aborted show in Mexico City, she revealed that she would take the next several months off. “I need Britney time,” she says, unaware of how impossibly cute she sounds. Britney is obviously a girl’s girl — warm, goofy, sentimental and yearning to be liked. Although the twenty-year-old hopes to land another movie role before the year is through, she’ll spend most of her vacation catching up with her girlfriends (“We all recently broke up with our boyfriends”) and hanging out at her new apartment in New York’s East Village, “just farting around.” What effect do you think being a woman has had on your music?At first it was kind of hard… Read full this story
- Be a Pop Star Like Britney Spears
- Britney Spears Perfume - Celebrities Choice Fragrance
- Britney Spears Fantasy Perfume
- Britney Spears - the Shattered Image
- Britney Spears - the Comeback Queen of Pop?
- Is Hillary Clinton, Presidential Candidate the Britney Spears of Politics?
- Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan - Examples of Need
- Does Britney Spears Own Good Business Credit Management Skills
- Online Guitar Lessons, Rolling Stones Songs - 3 Tips To Amp Up Your Playing
- The Magic of the Rolling Stones
Britney Spears Pleases Herself: Rolling Stone’s 2002 Cover Story have 293 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at March 29, 2011. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.