Melbourne, (ANI): Britney Spears” newly recorded material nearly missed devastation when a fire broke out at her producer’s Los Angeles studio. Superstar producer Rusko – whose real name is Christopher Mercer – was able to salvage the recordings after his home studio caught fire when a car parked in his garage exploded, according to World Entertainment News Network.
“Thank God I grabbed my hard drives,” News.com.au quoted Rusko as tweeting. “We’re all safe thank the lord,” the English producer added.
The singer’s agent, Adam Leber, recently tweeted about the progress of Spears’ upcoming album. “Brit is recording a big big BIG new song on Friday with MaxMartin & TheDrLuke. I’m pretty sure it’s a smash!” Leber said of the work for her seventh album, a follow-up to the 2008 “Circus.”
- Britney Spears' and Kevin Federline's dark history - grim marriage to brutal custody row
- Britney Spears and Elton John’s Mash-up, and 8 More New Songs
- ‘Hold Me Closer’ Producers Andrew Watt and Cirkut Reveal the Story Behind the Joyful Elton/Britney Collab
- MTV VMAs: Taylor Swift announces new album as she wins top prize
- Q&A: Haley Reinhart Is Embracing Her Rock And Roll Rebellious Spirit And It Is Beautiful
- Where original Lord of the Rings cast are now as Rings of Power airs – from Question Time row to dating Beckham’s pal
- Taylor Swift shocks fans with huge announcement after breaking record at the VMAs
- I was drowning in jealousy over Robbie Williams’ success after Take That split, admits Gary Barlow
- Fans are convinced Harry Styles spat at Chris Pine during Don't Worry Darling premiere
Britney Spears almost lost her new album to fire have 264 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at November 10, 2010. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.