If you’re experiencing lower back pain and seek out information about how to alleviate and prevent it, “lumbar support” is one of the first things you’ll hear about. Lumbar support is vital for the health of your back, and today it’s easy to get that support you need to put an end to back pain. The term “lumbar” refers to the lower part of your spine, and the lumbar muscles are located in your lower back. Lumbar or lower back pain is a very common type of back pain, especially for those who sit for long hours at a desk job. Crucial Back Functions The lumbar area of the spine is crucial, as it allows for very important functions: 1. Mobility It’s the lumbar spine and muscles that allow for important types of back movements such as bending, turning and twisting. 2. Strength The lumbar region is what allows you to stand and walk. It’s also what allows you to lift. The reason lumbar pain is so common is because the lumbar region of the spine is involved in so many daily activities. You rely so heavily on lumbar muscles and the lower back, it’s critical to good back health…. Read full this story
- How To Keep Your Spine Healthy As You Age
- World Health Day 2018: 10 Different Ways To Stay Fit And Healthy
- 12 Healthy Foods Rich In Iodine
- 11 Foods For Healthy Uterus And Ovaries
- 10 Tips For Healthy Eating Habits To Get You Started
- 5 tips to help keep kids healthy during cold and flu season
- ‘Inclusiveness vital for children to thrive’
- The normalisation of ‘plus-size’ body shapes: How healthy is your weight?
- Mary Berry, Nigella Lawson and Gwyneth Paltrow join forces for healthy cookbook
- Dems Lobby Aims to Attract $50Mln to Lure Core Supporters From Trump - Reports
Why Lumbar Support is Vital for a Healthy Back have 299 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at September 8, 2010. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.