Point No. 1: I’m not sure that Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels did Tim Tebow or his team any favors by selecting the quarterback in the first round.While talking with people connected with the NFL, I heard that there was already some resentment brewing in NFL locker rooms regarding “Tebow-mania” that would make it a bit tougher for the former Florida Gators quarterback to gain acceptance from his new teammates — no matter where he ended up playing. And while it’s often a challenge for even the typical NFL rookie to gain the acceptance of some NFL veterans, imagine the disdain that some of the Broncos players will likely have for the distractions and media circus that Tebow’s charismatic presence causes every time he appears in public.To make matters worse, Denver’s going to have to pony up some big-time bucks for the spirited quarterback since they picked him in the first round — even though it may take two to three years (at least) before he’s ready to be an NFL starter. So picture this. The season progresses and Broncos veterans are banging heads with opponents, getting muddy and bloodied in the process. Do you think they might become increasingly disgruntled… Read full this story
- Tim Tebow and the search for the perfect quarterback
- Mel Kiper Jr. evaluates Jalen Hurts' NFL Draft stock
- The best NFL team fits for Jalen Hurts
- KFC SuperCoach NRL Draft 2020: Waiver Wire, Trade Targets for Round 2
- Tied for 6th, Vonn points to key mistake; also erred earlier
- SuperCoach NRL: Who should you be targeting to trade in and trade out prior to Round 2?
- Four of the most memorable second-round games in NCAA Tournament history
- AFL Saturday Round 1: Swans debutant Sam Gray’s ’shock’ error
- SuperCoach AFL: Who picked up points for fun in Round 1?
- Thor: Ragnarok Motion Poster Arrives as Tickets Go on Sale
7 Points: Going in first round will hurt Tebow have 307 words, post on www.foxsports.com at April 25, 2010. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.