Creating wealth and being truly successful in business and life doesn’t happen by chance or wishful thinking. Nor is it necessary to ‘speak into the universe’ or perform any other strange rituals, though doing so won’t prevent it from happening either.
Yes, there are laws that govern the creation of wealth, just like there are laws that dictate that when you put the right seed into the right soil, in the right conditions, you get a great harvest.
It’s not spooky or strange in any way. Ask any farmer. It’s a simple, ancient wisdom that continues to work today, as it has for thousands of years and will continue to do so for as long as the earth remains.
When a farmer wants to plough a new field, a bit of work has to be done first. All major obstacles have to be removed or, with all the best intentions in the world, his hard work will be in vain. There may be a few obstacles keeping you from your success, but the main one is fear.
You cannot hide from the current economic problems. It’s only right that you should be aware of what’s going on in the world. But being informed is one thing – being in fear is quite another! Never be motivated by fear in anything you undertake or it will fail.
There have been recessions and financial catastrophes before and there will be again. During those uncertain times, one thing is for sure, there will be many that will start or continue to create great wealth that will last them a lifetime. There’s no reason why one of them shouldn’t be you?
Here are five things that have been known since ancient times to lead to prosperity for all who dare to try them.
1. Meet more people. We are living increasingly isolated lives, as families split up and move away. The pursuit of work, pressures of travelling and finding suitable living accommodation, just make matters worse.
Ancient wisdom shows that strong family ties and good connections generate opportunity and wealth. Re-build or strengthen family ties, if you can. Think of ways to meet like-minded people. Perhaps get involved with social or business activities, your local church, voluntary or charitable work…
2. Develop a great attitude. It’s not fashionable or cool to care about anyone but yourself, I know, but ancient wisdom says that treating yourself and others with respect will bring increase and favour into your life. Don’t just think it; be active in your improved attitude. Smile, give a compliment, do your best, don’t cut corners and do try to be patient.
Did you know that, no matter how you feel, a simple smile automatically activates a part of your brain that releases a chemical into your system making you feel instantly better? Try it and see.
3. Be passionate. Most people’s ideal form of employment would be to spend the day doing something they really love and getting paid for it. It’s a great idea but there are a couple of problems with it. 1) You may not be good enough at it to generate an income. 2) There may not be enough of a demand for what you love to do.
Ancient wisdom agrees that you should be passionate about your life’s work, but puts it this way round. First, find out what people actually need, decide what need you can meet then learn to be passionate about it!
This way you don’t have to wait until you get good enough at what you love to do, or hope you may live long enough for the demand to rise, you can start today. What do people want that you’re already able to provide? This is also the best marketing tip anyone will ever give you!
4. Give something back. This is the stumbling block that prevents most of us realising our dreams. If you intend to wait to give until you’re wealthy, you will be going against the fundamental principle of creating wealth in the first place. Ancient wisdom says you reap what you sow. Sow nothing, reap nothing. Give out of whatever you have right now and continue to do so as you increase.
Look at what you have in your hands right now. If it doesn’t look big enough to be your harvest, it may be your seed. Sow it wisely!
5. Never retire. Life’s too good to opt out.
I challenge you to apply the above principles for the next 60 days, at least. If they don’t look much like a plan for wealth and success think of it this way, does a bag of seed look anything like a harvest? You do your part and it will happen!
- The modern world was built in the car’s image
- Interview: Mexico, China should share ancient wisdom for green building, says architect
- We deplore past mistakes, but land confiscation is still occurring in the modern world
- Never heard of Imintji? You're about to! The remote Australian destination named as one of places in the world you MUST visit in 2020
- The strange and evil world of Equatorial Guinea
- Wisdom of the Ancients Hibiscus Tea Earns Top New Product Award From Progressive Grocer
- Creator of the Xbox Seamus Blackley has created a 'light and airy' loaf of bread from YEAST found inside 4,500-year-old ancient Egyptian pottery
- Wit and wisdom
- Scientists discover one of the world's oldest bird species: Ancient seabird with a bony serrated beak used to catch fish 62 million years ago is found in New Zealand
- 'Lost' ancient town uncovered in Ethiopia was once part of the powerful Aksum Empire that dominated East Africa and rivalled Rome
- A brew fit for the Gods: Food historian recreates ancient Egyptian BEER using a 5,000-year-old recipe from the Pharaohs
- Mummy that ‘sank the Titanic’ and a trumpet that ’caused WW2′ – most ‘cursed’ ancient artefacts and burial sites revealed
- Ancient hyenas lived in the ARCTIC: Powerful predators roamed the frozen continent more than a million years ago and feasted on caribou, horses and mammoth remains
- 'Some of the most appalling images ever created' – I Am Ashurbanipal review
- Archeologists unearth lost town from little-known ancient East African empire
- The world's oldest cave art: Indonesian cave painting that shows mythical figures using spears to kill pigs was created 44,000 years ago
- New Species of Ancient Whale Offers Clues on How Whales Evolved to Swim
- PSBC sets up wealth management unit
- Cushioning, breadcrumbing or benching: the language of modern dating
- What $60,000 will buy you around the world: From a countryside cottage in Portugal to a historic townhouse in central Italy these are the best (and most affordable) homes overseas
Creating Wealth - Ancient Wisdom For a Modern World! have 1107 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 22, 2009. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.