Have you ever wondered what Happy, Healthy, and Successful would look like on you? You may think you know what happy, healthy, and successful looks like on someone else, but what about “on” you? Each one of these attributes looks wonderful on someone else, but have you tried any of these on “You” lately? Yes, YOU!Dr. Seuss once said in one of his books, “There is no one on this earth that is YOU-ER than YOU”. He was 100% correct and we may call that “uniqueness”. What makes one person feel happy, another feel healthy, yet another seem successful is only determined by the experience of the individual. Most importantly, by the level of awareness of that individual!So really, who determines your happiness level? Who determines your healthy level? Who determines your successful level?Try these concepts on for size:1) Happy: a feeling of delight, pleasure, contentment, joy, or gladness 2) Healthy: possessing well-being in health, enjoying the benefits of well-being 3) Successful: attaining or achieving a favorable attempt or endeavorThese concepts are not abstract, they are very concrete. In our fast-paced age of information, advancing technology, and economic stress, it’s easy to forget who you really are, what you are… Read full this story
- 'I look like a fit and healthy young woman but I spend my life in agony'
- 'I look healthy, young and fit but I spend most of my life in agony'
- Celebrate Brooklyn Beckham's birthday with his best looks, quotes and Beckham family moments
- When does Lent 2019 start and end, and why do we give things up during the period?
- Life Hacks: Anna Geary on the pressure to look flawless
- Why Dalglish believes winning trophies isn't important for Liverpool
- Bringing things together
- When does Lent end and why do we give things up during the period?
- Opinion: In a world of disposable things, historic spaces like Notre Dame are all we have
- Danny Ings predicts big things for Southampton next season
3 Important Things to Look For in the Mirror have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 21, 2009. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.