Nearly every woman in this entire planet looks up to Hollywood for gowns and dress ideas. After all, there is no other epitome for class, sophistication and elegance than these Hollywood femme fatales. Over the years, even the bridesmaid dresses have taken a new turn. Bridesmaid dresses styles have shifted from froufrou, pearls and bows to slits, sweetheart necklines, bare backs and diamonds. This turn in fashion could be largely attributed to what Hollywood celebrities wear during awarding ceremonies or on the big screen. Let us get a glimpse of ten of the best Hollywood celebrities’ gowns that have the potential to be a sweet, sophisticated bridesmaid dress.1. Penelope Cruz’ intricate blush Atelier Versace gown, topped with a sweeping train was a sight to behold during the 2007 Academy Awards. This charming evening dress, in the right shade, would make lovely bridesmaid dresses. However, you have to get rid of the sweeping train and you ought to make sure you don’t have it made in white. Otherwise, with its elaborate details, it would end up looking like a wedding dress for sure.2. Also worn during the 2007 Academy Awards was Cate Blanchett’s shimmering silver crystal-mesh Giorgio Armani Privé gown. This… Read full this story
- 10 tips to make going through airport security a breeze
- AI Can Make Us All Dress Better. So Why Isn’t The Fashion Industry Using It More?
- Cool Jobs: Former Hollywood Exec Makes Dream of a Global Women’s Network a Reality
- 10 people who make the Baltimore region better: Torrey Smith to Kondwani Fidel
- 10 dreamy Airbnbs people loved in 2018, from a secluded treehouse to a house built into a cliff
- 10 ways to make your iPhone battery last longer
- 10 Ways To Make Your Office More Fun
- 10 ways to make the most out of your trip to the grocery store
- 10 swaps for making mac and cheese healthier
- 2019 BET Awards: Ciara stuns in dramatic red dress as Mary J. Blige and Regina Hall flash cleavage on red carpet
Top 10 Hollywood Gowns That Would Make Lovely Bridesmaid Dresses have 328 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 16, 2009. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.