If you’re like most parents, you’re concerned about the people your daughter is hanging out with and talking to. And if your kid is like most other teenagers out there, she is talking on her cell phone constantly. If you’ve noticed anything in her behavior that gives you cause for concern you probably want to know who she’s spending time with.
In the old days, aka When We Grew Up, it was a lot easier to keep tabs on kids. It seemed like everyone in the community sort of raised each other’s kids and kept an eye out for them. But now things are different. If you want to know what’s up with your child, you’re going to have to do the work yourself. However, those no reason you can’t get a little help.
A lot of people don’t realize that they can look up almost any phone number in the country and get the name, address, and more information about the person on the other end of the line. For parents, this type of service is indispensable. But how do you do it.
Well, you can go through the phone company, but get ready for a lot of red tape. They like to keep their hands on their own info and don’t necessarily see why what you’re doing is so important. You might get through to them, but it’s doubtful. On the other hand, it’s much easier to use an online service to help you with this.
All you have to do is go to a Reverse Lookup site and enter the phone number you’re trying to find out about. Here’s a word of caution, though. Be prepared to spend a few dollars on this. There are some so-called free services out there, but they generally won’t give you the info you really want, the name and address of the person you’re tracking down, unless you pay up. You’re better off using a reputable, paid service. Most of them have rates for a single lookup or a subscription service that allows for more than one.
To me, the peace of mind I got was worth the small amount it cost for a lookup. I think you’ll find that true for yourself as well. It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. In the world we live in, you can’t be too careful. Take a few minutes and equip yourself to help your child.
- BEL MOONEY: Is my new husband’s teenage daughter a racist?
- T.I. and wife Tiny Harris are SEEN FOR THE FIRST TIME since scandal surrounding rapper admitting he takes daughter, 18, to gynecologist to see if she is still a virgin
- Agonies of teenage girls married off to men old enough to be their fathers
- Teenage girls have a message for their dads and it should signal a warning to us all
- Teenage drug dealer, 19, SOBS as he's jailed for four years after supplying ecstasy that killed 14-year-old girl
- Teenager, 19, scales neighbour's fence to steal his eight-year-old daughter's cocker spaniel Penny in brazen dog-napping and still refuses to hand back the pet
- Britain’s pioneering homosexual fathers split after one starts dating their daughter’s ‘ex-boyfriend’
- Teachers serving as 'accidental counsellors' as parents seek mental health help for teenagers
- Heartbroken teenager leads mourners at funeral of stepfather she saw gored to death by an elephant on Thai paradise island
- Natalee Holloway's mother on her nearly 15-year search for daughter in Aruba
- Cold Feet star John Thomson tells for the first time how his daughter almost died after suffering an allergic reaction to medicine during an childhood operation as the pair bid to raise funds for the unit that saved her
- EXCLUSIVE: I'm Charles Manson's secret DAUGHTER and I'm going to fight to get his corpse and his estate: Now a woman enters court battle over serial killer's remains, joining forces with her 'half-brother'
- Heartbreaking DIY SOS features teenagers so vulnerable they made crew cry
- 'Real Housewives of Orange County's' Tamra Judge slammed by daughter on social media
- Daughter of Britain’s ‘first gay dads’ approves of father dating her ex-boyfriend
- Car Seat Headrest, Poliça/Stargaze, Brandi Carlile, and more albums to know about this week
- Baby, I Know: Reassessing Aretha
- 'Call the killing of Michael Brown a lynching': Locals turn on commission investigating Ferguson's problems in wake of teenager's shooting
- Dear Unborn Daughter,
- Getting Your Teenager To Help Around The House
How to Know Who Your Teenage Daughter is Talking To have 741 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 23, 2009. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.