As parents we want to protect or daughters, and sons from gangs and the violence that surrounds them. The problem is, must of us don’t know anything about gangs or their culture. What indicators should we be looking for? How can we tell the difference between normal teenage behavior, and the behavior connected with involvement with gangs and gang members?This is a difficult task. You need to learn about gang’s in general, colors’ used by gangs to identify themselves. Hand signs and gestures that gang member’s use to identify themselves and the gang/gang set, that they identify with. Style of clothing, and in the case of female’s, the style they wear their hair, and make-up. Know the difference between tattoo’s for adornment and tattoo’s that represent gangs.You must also know your daughter. Her likes and dislikes, her personality, and her friends. In other words, you must have a baseline to compare prior behavior, with behavior that may indicate she is gravitating towards gangs.The following indicators by themselves can not be taken as indicator’s of gang association, but may be normal teenage behavior. However, if you identify a few to a lot of these indicators being present in your daughter, the… Read full this story
- Hidden horror of Britain’s ‘lost’ children vanishing from our schools then being groomed by drug gangs & sex beasts
- The 53 best shows on Hulu right now
- Disney World denies guest ride photos to anyone not wearing a mask
- The Evil Geniuses of ‘South Park’ and the Triumph of No-Brow Culture
- 'America's justice system is f***ed up': Kim Kardashian hits out at the execution of Brandon Bernard after SCOTUS denies bid to halt his death and he uses his final words to apologize to his victims' family
Signs Your Children May Be Associating With Or Involved in Gangs have 298 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 11, 2008. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.