Instead of flipping through magazines like Vogue for the latest and greatest style and fashion tips, many people are going through celebrity gossip magazines each week to see what their favorite stars wearing. Trying to take advantage of this latest trend, jewelry designers have been creating collections and looks inspired by Hollywood’s style-setters and even collaborating directly with the stars.Helena Krodel, associate director of the Jewelry Information Center, says such ties make sense for designers and retailers trying to reach teens and 20-somethings. “I think it’s important to note that the reason [the celebrity gossip magazines are] so successful is that people from those age groups are really influenced by what celebrities wear,” she says. Fueled by the Internet, Krodel says, consumers today are learning faster than ever what their favorite stars are wearing, so it’s important that retailers stay on top of the trends as well.Fashion new-comers Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who already have a design resume from their high-end apparel collections, The Row and Elizabeth and James, are now moving into jewelry through a licensing partnership with Robert Lee Morris. The collection features signature Robert Lee Morris styles such as thick metal cuff bracelets and rings, along with… Read full this story
- Reinvent Yourself With Tiffany Inspired Jewelries
- What is New Age Meditation?
- Yoga Exercise - March to a New Age With a Daily Meditation Practice After Yoga Exercise
- Get Off Your New Age Pedestal
- Boris and Cummings in cunning new age bid to defeat Corbyn as election war lines drawn
- New-age companies show how to spread cheer
- The New Age of Neon Lights
- Seasonal Trends - Celebrity Jewelry Inspired by the Stars
- Red Carpet Jewelry? Are They Fake Diamonds? And How You Can Be the Star With CZ Jewelry
Coming of a New Age? Celebrity Inspired Jewelry Trumps All have 290 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 25, 2008. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.