In 1990, Dr. Seuss, published the book “Oh, the Places You’ll Go” in which he claims “Life’s a Great Balancing Act”. Unfortunately our world is out of balance and full of contradictions.We can transplant a human heart but are not able to protect it from breaking. We can make a baby in a test tube but not feed all the millions of hungry children in the Third World. We give out Peace prizes but do not know how to make peace where over 100 wars are now occurring. We have developed a way for man to walk on the moon but not for my sister who has Multiple Sclerosis and cannot walk on the earth.We have so much knowledge and so little wisdom. We can identify an animal with mad cow disease anywhere in North America but can’t find Osama Bin Laden.Technology has shrunk our planet so that we describe it as being “a global village”, but, at the same time, we experience very little “community”.It seems that the more we seek solutions to world problems, the more we tend to blame.Recently my friend told me about an article she had read which inspired her. The lady in the story… Read full this story
- World AIDS Day 2019: Tips For Healthy Living With HIV
- 8 Ways To Lead A Long And Healthy Life With Type 2 Diabetes
- Winter Session LIVE: Capable of facing any challenge, says Rajnath on Chinese incursion
- Labelling foods with emoji a potential solution to engaging kids in healthy eating
- Winter Session LIVE: P Chidamabaram to attend Rajya Sabha today
- 7 Habits for a Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body
- The Healthy Side of Narcissism
- Self-Care Is Important: Why Is It So Hard to Practice?
- Dead mangrove forests in northern Australia found to emit more methane than live trees
- Four million UK children too poor to have a healthy diet, study finds
Balance is Important For Healthy Living have 311 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 30, 2008. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.