By Daily News | | PUBLISHED: October 4, 2008 at 12:00 am | UPDATED: August 29, 2017 at 1:24 am Like many 25-year-olds, Nick Vujicic can surf, golf and swim and he’s training for the Los Angeles Marathon – skills that are admirable but not extraordinary. But that Vujicic can accomplish these feats despite being born without arms or legs is in his words, a miracle. And the story of the faith that inspired and motivated him – the spirit behind the miracle – is one that Vujicic is sharing with people around the world as part of his Life Without Limbs ministry. “I know what I’m here to do and that’s to tell people about the hope in Christ that strengthens me,” said Vujicic, who opened his ministry in Westlake Village nearly a year ago. “I’m not living on my own strength. I’m basically walking on water. “That’s the miracle. For a guy without arms or legs to smile – that’s a man walking on water.” Vujicic (pronounced VOY-chich) is becoming a phenomenon as an evangelist and motivational speaker, drawing audiences of as many as 100,000 people to stadiums, arenas and other forums around the globe. The native of… Read full this story
- Japan is losing the tech race. One AI startup is hoping to change that
- Pope Francis Christmas Message Takes Aim at Trump Over Jerusalem Move, Immigration
- Nick Hall: Advent has arrived – A time to refocus on the fulfilled promise of Christmas
- The warning ALL parents need to see: Mother reveals how a simple cold sore almost killed her baby girl just eight weeks after she was born
- Prince Protégée Lianne La Havas on His Final Message and the Advice She's Taken to Heart
- Good News In America: Recovery, Resilience, Hope And Kindness
- Raised to Hate: Kids of Westboro Baptist Church
- The Today programme: wake up, tune in – and be irritated?
- Abu Dhabi Art spotlights French-Tunisian calligrafitti artist El Seed
Born without limbs, Nick Vujicic is spreading message of hope have 311 words, post on www.dailynews.com at October 4, 2008. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.