Whether you work from home or at an office, desk tidiness, or lack thereof, can become a problem. But, as real estate agents well know, an organized desk is far more productive than a disorganized one.Real estate agents are often juggling a number of clients at a time, all at different stages of the buying or selling process. Following up on leads can be imperative to getting more clients, and checking in on past clients is good for getting referrals and repeat customers. So losing track of contacts is not an option for the Realtors I know. Nor should it be for you, in whatever line of work you’re in.The first step to keeping a more organized desk area is figuring out what your greatest challenge is. I recently heard the analogy that some people are filers, and some are pilers. Fair enough, but searching through a random stack of papers is a time waster, and I know you’ve got better things to do with your time. So if your inherent tendency is towards piling, maybe it’s time to create some order in the random piles. Filing and piling aren’t really that different of an action, and by keeping labeled… Read full this story
- Viewpoint letters (May 9, 2019)
- Farmers to easily enter markets in Azerbaijan
- The scale of damage plastics have done to the Welsh environment
- The full list of Welsh people in Queen's Birthday Honours List
- Pubs, shops and coffee joints: How healthy is your street?
- Does your neighbourhood have too many pubs?
- Welsh Government progress on plastic pollution is too slow
- Does your neighbourhood make you sicker or healthier?
- How baby-friendly is your workplace?
- Cineworld, Clintons, Wetherspoons, Tesco and more
A Tidy Office is More Productive have 283 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 23, 2008. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.