We walked from village to village for two years, and eventually reached a thriving village at the foot of a high, snow-capped mountain. According to my water-stained map, this village was only a few kilometers from the mysterious cave.I located the village elder and told him of my intentions to live in the cave and practice my inner work. He frowned and replied, “We will support your efforts by leaving food by the entrance every morning, but since we will never see you again once you enter, your food will remain untouched, and we won’t have to support you for long!””Why would you never see me again,” I asked, “I don’t understand?””Nobody ever comes out,” he said. “Many before you have tried to advance their inner work in this cave, which has a reputation of being conducive to spiritual development, but once they went in, they never came out. We have no idea what became of them. Nobody in the village has the courage to go in and see what happened! There are . . . rumors of a beast.””Does the cave exit at some point,” I asked.”No, I am certain that it doesn’t. Nothing but miles of granite behind… Read full this story
- Gavin Rossdale, 53, looks smitten as he poses with stunning new girlfriend Natalie Golba, 26, at John Wick: Chapter 3 premiere in LA
- 'We think about you every minute of every day': Dean Jones' ex mistress shares heartbreaking photo of his son Koby paying tribute to his dad and Aussie cricket icon
- Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Will Monal Gajjar Say Goodbye To Nagarjuna Akkineni Show?
- Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Will Lasya Manjunath Say Goodbye To Nagarjuna Akkineni Show?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'hand the keys of Frogmore Cottage to pregnant Princess Eugenie' and her husband Jack Brooksbank as they ship furniture to their £11m California mansion
- Bobby Brown's son Bobby Jr, 28, is found dead at his LA home - five years after death of his half-sister Bobbi Kristina and eight years after stepmother Whitney Houston drowned in a bath
- Sylvester Stallone's mother Jackie passes away in her sleep at the age of 98 as her son Frank pays tribute to 'fearless and flamboyant' star
- The true story behind Princess Diana's fairytale wedding in 'The Crown'
- ‘Modern Family’ Finale: Series Creators On The Last Goodbye, Potential Mitch & Cam Spinoff & Hugs In Time Of Social Distancing
- Joe Biden wipes away tears as he recalls the 'significant' time he spent with son Beau in an ICU unit as he meets a struggling nurse who claims there is not enough PPE and says she has never had a COVID test
The Key (A Fairytale) Goodbye, My Son - Chapter 11 - (Part 3) have 434 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 21, 2008. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.