There’s nothing like a brilliantly choreographed Tuscan garden with delightful flowers, gushing waterfalls and classy statues dancing to your tunes every evening. It’s a place where you can put your feet up and relax, marvel at tall cypress tress swaying to the dictates of the wind and take time to smell the roses, or should I say, lavender. Simply put, it’s that ethereal part of your abode that puts the spring back in your stride effortlessly.
Casual, Comfortable Zone
A garden that seeks inspiration from cosmic Tuscany is an epitome of high-octane style and supreme comfort. To put it in a nursery way, it’s unmatched in its benign warmth and intimacy, making family and friends feel at home almost instantly. It soothes the savage soul and provides respite from the sting of the scorching sun.
Your Garden Of Eden
If you’re keen to infuse that infectious Tuscan spirit in your outdoor space, follow these seven rules to the ‘T’, and just watch the magical transformation in the landscape:
- Like the interiors, terracotta is ubiquitous here too. Old terracotta planters, vase shaped pots, earthenware planters, metal urns, window urns and iron hanging baskets lend their charismatic old world charm.
- Stone and stucco walls in subdued shades of gold and terracotta stand tall. Make sure your feet are firmly planted on the ground, natural stone pavers, to be precise.
- Iron levels competition from all quarters with a redoubtable presence in gates, fountains, lights and other dazzling elements of garden ornamentation.
- Your guests will not need to beat around the bush to describe the bewitching appeal of lavender and rosemary hedges.
- Following the flagstone pathways between patches of an assortment of enchanting flowers is sure to gladden many hearts.
- Inject a dose of freshness with Italian cooking herbs like oregano and sweet basil in the patio. Mint in large urns and pots add a scintillating new fragrance to the space.
- It would be high treason not to succumb to the charms of a patch of poppies, grapevines growing on the garden gates and the gurgle of a cascading water feature. Statutes bring in that element of mystique.
Now thrown in some wrought iron benches and let your guests admire this masterpiece of a garden.
- Let it glow, let it glow, let it glow! Garden light shows are giving this Christmas extra sparkle - and my goodness we need it...
- Winter gardening tips: 5 simple seasonal steps
- Event stylist reveals how to make an luxury dessert grazing board this festive season - and the exact order to arrange treats in for a stunning result
- Avika Gor’s Glossy Make-Up Look Will Make You Feel Glam All Day All Night!
- Beer gardens may open this month: Boris Johnson wants to fast-track pubs' return amid warning of 3million job losses if they remain under lockdown
- David Furnish says he and Elton John have a 'one gift rule' for each other at Christmas and they have raised their two sons to be 'grounded'
- Zayn Malik's family fail to follow social distancing rules in new footage from his sister's wedding... after it was revealed POLICE broke up the 40-guest reception
- Miss World Manushi Chhillar Opens Up On Her Terrace Garden Plans And Growing Fruits And Vegetables
- Karl Maughan and the eternal possibilities of the garden
- Gardening helps kidney patients in Colombian hospital
- A lush green garden without soil on the rooftop
- PICTURED: Jack Whitehall appears to BREAK lockdown rules as he's seen playing football with large group at the park... and there's no social distancing
- Twin towns docs’ assn tussles with MIDC over garden
- Madhuri Dixit sets up her kitchen garden with husband Shriram Nene, sons Arin and Ryan. Watch video
- JANET STREET-PORTER: All I want for Christmas is one set of clear rules the whole country can unite behind and if that means not eating and drinking till I'm sick, then so be it
- Covering The Donald Trump White House In 2020: Reporters Look Back At The Most Tumultuous Year, And What’s Ahead With Joe Biden
- Is Christmas in jeopardy? Ministers discuss tightening festive rules after Matt Hancock raised the alarm about new Covid strain - but experts say UK should keep 'calm and rational' about 'normal virus evolution'
- It's carry on Christmas! Despite mounting calls for a U-turn, relaxation of Covid rules for festive break are set to stay - but ministers will warn families to stay local... and think twice about seeing granny
- Lockdown after Christmas looms: Ministers refuse to rule out third national shutdown following five-day festive break despite suggestions Covid cases will FALL - after Boris Johnson plunged 38m into Tier 3
- BEL MOONEY: I'm aghast my children are flouting Christmas' Covid rules
Top 7 Rules to Make Your Tuscan Garden Look Divine have 767 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 28, 2008. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.