‘Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze’ – felt Elynor Glyn. In the state of Rajasthan you will sense every little iota of dust sketching a beautiful poetry. Unraveling the romantic side on your Rajasthan tours will lead you into a cushioned world of fantasy and comfort. In the process, traveling behind and much behind in time, you will feel the nostalgia of the past haunting you with a strong romantic ardor.
On your Rajasthan tours discover the passion in the air amid lakes, greens and hills in the city of Lakes “Udaipur”. If you thought you would never be able to tread the lovely lanes of this beautiful city which fantasized your imagination ever since childhood, you are wrong. Still bearing the essence of passion and poetry in its ruins and its culture, the city of Udaipur oozes intensity to the fullest. You will almost smell the rich heroic past, valor and chivalry of the Rajputs as you walk into the palaces like City Palace, Bagore Ki Haveli and the Lake Palace, stroll in the gardens and lakes, visit the forts and temples and amble through the lurking lanes and mountains of the city. The romantic feel you sense in the waters of the Lake Pichola is describable but not definable, just like romance itself. An ideal place for film shoots, royal events and even corporate parties, Udaipur makes you fall in love with the place. The heritage and luxury hotels are magnificence incarnate and they make your trip all the more memorable.
Situated at a distance of 42 km from Jaipur is Samode which is famous for its array of palaces and forts. Visit the Samode Palace and you will acknowledge the statement. Displaying itself as a canvas of rich architectural elan, this erstwhile palace of the Rawal family of Samode exhibits grace in every detail. The mirror-work or ‘minakari’ in the Durbar Hall, the soft toned walls, elegant marble work, vibrant motifs and traditional art objects are simply amazing.
A visit to Mount Abu – the highest peak in the Aravalli Range is a must do on your Rajasthan tours. Cuddled in the south of Sirohi district in Rajasthan, this giant mountain is called as the ‘oasis in the desert’ as its elevation makes home for lakes, rivulets, cascades and lots of greenery. Legend associates the place with the rules of Chauhans, Solankis, Pramaras and Pratiharas and myth says that it was christened after Arbuda, a powerful serpent, who rescued Nandi, the sacred bull of Lord Shiva, from drowning into an abyss. A favorite summer resort for the erstwhile British, the place also has a number of temples that exhibit rich carvings and sculptures. The three day Summer Festival featuring ballads, Ghoomar, Gair, and Daph folk dances will add to the romantic flavor of your Rajasthan tours.
It does not need be particularly mentioned that your Rajasthan tours will go incomplete without a visit to the Pink City of Jaipur. You just cannot miss traveling to the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and Jantar Mantar.
Wind up your Rajasthan tours with a major shopping binge. Make sure to pick up lovely items like ‘Bandhani’ (tie and dye) garments, ‘minakari’ and ‘kundan’ jewellery and intricate marble, wood and metal work – all defining the sense of romance and charm to the core.
- After Adria, people are going to think about returning to the tour: Sania Mirza
- Hue proves to be ideal destination for filmmakers due to romantic landscapes
- Little Mix's love lives - bitter breakups, whirlwind romances and romantic proposals
- ‘Trolls World Tour’ now available to rent at home on digital streaming services
- Romantic valley seen from Fansipan cable car
- Smitten Lily James looks chic in double breasted black coat while handsome beau Matt Smith sips on a chilled beer during romantic theatre trip
- Flashback 2015: From CWC15 loss to CSK-RR suspension in IPL, a forgettable year for Indian cricket
- Ho Chi Minh City bar listed among best in world
- Explore Vietnam’s beautiful sites by kayak
- Fairy garden featuring multiflora roses in Hanoi
- Top seven must-see lakes in Vietnam
- The 50 best movies on HBO right now
- The 75 best movies on Netflix to watch now
- The 60 best movies on Netflix to watch now
- Book World: A discursive contemplation of gods and hunters, guilt and theater
- How Paul Schrader Made Ethan Hawke Float in
- From Single To Engaged: Here's Our One Direction Romance Report Card
- Horoscope Today: Astrological prediction for July 3, what’s in store for Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo and other zodiac signs
- Priyanka Chopra wishes Mindy Kaling a happy birthday, says ‘can’t wait to be on set together’
- Top 10 reasons to visit Greece’s unspoilt and luxurious Costa Navarino
Rajasthan Tours - Unraveling the Romantic Side have 768 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 29, 2008. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.