Do you have to move papers and clutter to create space to work on your desk? Is your desk covered with uncompleted projects, stacks of unread correspondences, sticky notes containing unfamiliar scribbles of messages taken days ago, inkless pens, pencils with no lead, paper clips scattered about and memos taped to the computer to remind you of deadlines. Does this sound familiar? If it does, you must reclaim your desk and conquer all the desk demons invading your office desk. A cluttered desk is no place to be creative or productive, it only adds to the feelings of being overwhelmed, stressed and distracted.However in 15 Minutes, you can conquer the desk demons and create a successful surrounding that will get you feeling very productive and motivated. Here are four steps that will get you the perfect office desk in 15 minutes.Clear Your Desk of EverythingTake everything off your desk and put it on the floor in neat stacks. At this time don’t try to justify what you must keep and what needs to be trashed, just take it all off your desk. This will give you the clarity you need to begin and complete this exercise and the opportunity to… Read full this story
- Property Management Organization Tips
- 9 Tips To Help You Run An Organized Property Management Company
- Thursday's Best Deals: Office Furniture, 75" TV, Sperry Sale, and More
- Workout Routine Broken Down For Coworker
- Taste Test: Banana Split Creme Oreos and Banana Twinkies
- How Being Wrongly Pegged as the Dallas Cop Sniper Changed Mark Hughes’ Life Forever
- Welcome to Atlantic City, the foreclosure capital of the U.S.
- Time Inc. Looks to Sell Essence
- Where The Fuck Is Diane With My Fair-Trade Coffee?
- The Revolution Will Be Televised (on CNBC)
How To Organize Your Office Desk In 15 Minutes have 285 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 23, 2008. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.