Well, maybe you don’t exactly want to be Britney Spears. The dream of being a household name and being a world wide pop star has hit many young aspiring singers and actresses. The question that most of these people fail to ask themselves is whether or not they’d be willing to have a Britney Spears lifestyle. Pop stars may seem to have a glamorous, dream lifestyle that most people only dream of, but you really must think about what it really would be like to be in their shoes. Can you imagine being a 15 year old girl with all of the insecurities, self esteem, and immaturity that goes along with that singing in front of 40,000 fans a night, being asked to take your clothes off for a magazine cover that the whole world will see, and everywhere you go, there are people taking pictures of you (have you seen any videos of Britney Spears leaving her home?). You can’t have normal friends because you don’t have a normal life. You can’t go to normal school because you have tours to go on and television appearances to make.You hang out with adult managers, adult band members, adult crew members,… Read full this story
- Britney Spears Is Not Having This Conspiracy Theory Shit
- Britney Spears—a Brunette!
- Britney Spears shows off her toned bikini body before covering up in a summer dress: 'I feel like a goddess'
- Natalie Portman Isn't Supposed to Play a Bad Pop Star in Vox Lux. She Just Does
- How Pop Music Embraced Death and Lost Its Sex Appeal
- Young pop stars 'get crucified' by media
- Max Martin: 10 of the best
- 'Soulful Vanilla Child': When Pink Was Black
- Internet Killed The Video Star: The Extraordinary Journey Of Adam Sessler
- Hey now, they’re all stars: Sigur Rós, MF Doom, Le Tigre, and other under-heard hits of 1999
Be a Pop Star Like Britney Spears have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 30, 2008. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.