Atlantic City New Jersey has always been one of the east coasts favorite weekend get aways. Located right on the beach of the New Jersey shore – it has something to do for people of all ages.
It has been voted the best Boardwalk on the east coast with over 100 different Boardwalk vendors – from getting a hot pretzel to trying your luck at getting a ball to stay in a barrel – the Boardwalk is a great place to spend an afternoon with the family.
Then when day becomes night do not forget that A.C. has some of the best casino gaming around. With 11 different casinos there is something for everyone. It in a whole offers more ways to win in any casino city outside of Las Vegas. So when you are going to travel to Atlantic City be sure to bring your wallet as well as a bit of luck – so you could go home the next big winner.
In 2005 a collection of outlet stores opened downtown giving its visitors even more ways to get great deals on designer clothing. All of the big name brands have a store at the new downtown outlet shopping center.
Night time shows are great for seeing world class talent. From large international headliners to comedians trying to make a break in the stand up business there is so much to see on any given night of the week. You like sports? The entertainment venues are home to some of the biggest names in Boxing, Midget Car Racing & also host the Atlantic Mens basketball tournament every year.
All in all Atlantic City is not just for gambling anymore – it has turned into a place that the entire family can enjoy.
- Today’s faulty tsunami warning is a reminder that tsunamis can happen on the US East Coast, too
- 'Bomb Cyclone' Will Pummel Parts of the US East Coast Starting Tonight
- Blame air currents for the East Coast’s warm spell, and also climate change
- The east coast’s ambitious maglev train plan is moving forward
- The east coast blizzard caused an epic malware storm, according to Enigma Software
- Satellite View Shows 'Bomb Cyclone' Battering US East Coast
- Satellite View Shows 'Bomb Cyclone' Battering U.S. East Coast
- This week’s nor’easter killed at least six people on the East Coast
- East Coast Game Conference now taking applications for Casual Connect Indie Prize
- You thought your Wi-Fi was bad? Threatening hot spot delays flight for two hours
- East Coast Flash Floods: Emergency In Maryland, Train Stuck In North Carolina
- San Diego becoming hot spot for real estate investing, report says
- Global warming is slowing Atlantic Ocean circulation, study finds
- Atlantic Ocean circulation hasn’t been this sluggish in 1,000 years. What that means for New England
- Highly skilled foreign workers are still flowing into the US — and in some cities, they make more than $100,000
- Remotely Piloted Underwater Glider Crosses the Atlantic
- Summer 2018 weather forecast? Blazing hot temperatures for most of the country
- Shifting presence of North Atlantic right whales tracked with passive acoustics
- A new satellite will help Alaska, Hawaii, and the West Coast spot storms and wildfires
- NASA sees Tropical Storm Philippe off Florida coast
Atlantic City - The East Coast Hot Spot have 514 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 2, 2008. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.