Managing a business is much more difficult than many believe. Guiding employees, scheduling, offers benefits, growing the business, producing a profit and managing cash and cashflow can be challenging. Just look at a star like Britney Spears and ask – How does she manage her money? Does she care?One of the biggest benefits a business can enjoy is when they demonstrate excellence in credit and financial management. Many businesses borrow for growth and good financial practices can save a lot of money in interest rates on loans.The difference can be substantial when looking at the monthly interest charged on equipment purchases running into the tens of thousands of dollars. A few points can change cash flow and profit.When many small business owners look for a loan for their company they are often faced with backing the loan with a personal guarantee. Solid money management for a company can eliminate this guarantee and potential pitfall for loan approval. Although it is important to separate your business finances from your personal finances as well as reducing personal liability and protecting personal assets.Many lending institutions now pull a personal credit report on small business owners. Lenders look at a personal credit report as… Read full this story
- Britney Spears Is No Longer Hospitalized
- Britney Spears' Next Album 'on Hold' After Dad's Life-Threatening Health Crisis: Manager
- Britney Spears on ex Justin Timberlake: ‘I know we had one of the world’s biggest breakups’
- Britney Spears & Sam Asghari Go on Outlet Mall Shopping Date as She Continues to Focus on Her Health
- Britney Spears Dances to Ex Justin Timberlake's Song: 'We Had One of the World's Biggest Breakups'
- Britney Spears Cuddles Up to 'Mi Amor' Sam Asghari During Miami Vacation
- Britney Spears' Boyfriend Sam Asghari Explains Why He Calls Her 'Lioness'
- 'We had one of the biggest break-ups 20 years ago': Britney Spears dances to 'genius' ex Justin Timberlake's song Filthy... and he thinks it's hilarious
- Britney Spears dances to Justin Timberlake’s song and calls him ‘genius’ although they ‘had the world’s biggest breakup’
- 'These are the things I do to stay sane': Scantily-clad Britney Spears demonstrates VERY impressive stretches and calls for fans to pray to keep spirits up during lockdown
Does Britney Spears Own Good Business Credit Management Skills have 376 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 26, 2008. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.