The problem, the stigma, the black mark that crushes everyone’s life – drugs, illegal drugs, over-the-counter drug use, how do we stop it? No one has the perfect answer on how to stop people from using drugs, but there is one way that you can give your children better chances than they might have when it comes to winning the war against drugs. How do I know this – from personal experience, from living life, from growing up in the generation of flower power and the era when drugs were prevalent and widespread throughout the large cities in America. What was one of the things that helped keep me away from drugs when drugs were all around me? If you knew the answer of how to stop your children from using drugs would you use the solution?Nothing is guaranteed, of course. Everyone is an individual and of course, if one person wants to do drugs and if one person feels they need to do drugs, then that person will abuse drugs. However, there are little things, ordinary things that we can do to guide our children in the better directions in life, and these little things have been proven to… Read full this story
- Eating out? SEVEN ways to make healthy choices!
- Mum forced to move 200 miles in desperate bid to save life of daughter, 2
- Kelly Osbourne says she relapsed after 4 years being drug and alcohol free
- So is there a better way to raise boys?
- How to talk about alcohol and drugs with kids of all ages
- Think you’re too young & healthy for a stroke? A Kiwi family’s nightmare – and the new procedure which saved a young dad’s life
- Former Hanoi drug addict recalls 20-year road to rehab
- I got pregnant aged 16 after my manipulative stepdad groomed me… but our daughter saved my life
- Miami Beach Commission Approves Early End To Alcohol Sales During Spring Break
- How to stop midlife spread - in your 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond
Save A Life! Seven Ways To Stop Drug And Alcohol Abuse have 327 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 23, 2008. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.