Your say (22-02-2008) Locals feel the pinch of rising consumer costs The country’s growth rate of 8.5 per cent scored one of the noisiest economies over the world last year. On the other hand, the two digit inflation rate caused a lot of concern regarding the rising prices. Some readers share their thoughts with Viet Nam News on how strong the leap affects their lives in Viet Nam. Tim Russell, HCM City As long as economic growth is seen as the sole indicator of a nation’s well-being, then inflation, stress and a widening gap between rich and poor are bound to be the inevitable results. As we are seeing in Viet Nam now, the rich are getting richer, the poor poorer because of inflation, and everyone else is having to work harder. (more…)
- 37 Beauty Products Under $10 That Feel Like They Should Cost More
- With Rising Energy Costs, LED Lights May Be a Small Change For the Better
- Calling Locally and Internationally - Keeping Calls Cost Effective
- Localizing Support - How Localization Adds To The Top And Bottom-Line
- Dumplings without pork? Swine fever is hitting Chinese consumers
- Eight Aberdeen high-rises tipped for A-list status
- Looking For Local Services Companies?
- Reducing Health Benefits Costs - 3 Ways to Save
- 9 Ways to Save on Home Energy Costs - Plus a Bonus!
- Online Services Directory and Your Local Services - Where Feedback Counts!
Locals feel the pinch of rising consumer costs have 225 words, post on at February 21, 2008. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.