Lord Keynes once pointed at that in the long run we are all dead. Achieving more is most beneficial when it occurs rapidly. This article contains an example of how this principle might be applied by a publisher to accomplish 20 times more with the same time, effort, and resources. When identifying large opportunities to accomplish 20 times more, nth degree thinking is critical. Nth degree thinking requires you to take one element of your business environment and expand it to extremes . . . both much larger and much smaller than you can possibly imagine could occur. In picking 2,000 percent solution (any way of accomplishing 20 times more with the same, time, effort, and resources) opportunities, you also apply nth degree thinking. To do so you stretch the benefits that stakeholders could gain or lose to their limits. Here’s an example. Assume that a book publisher examines the following areas using the nth degree test for competitive and profit impact: cost of development; cost of production; duration of development; distribution availability in bookstores; amount of publicity; amount of positive word-of-mouth comments; pleasure that readers get from the book; what percentage of readers like the book; and pricing. Observe… Read full this story
- From a small-time eBay business to making a staggering $100,000 per MONTH - how this 20-year-old struck it rich by selling beauty products online via 'dropshipping'
- Gutfeld on late-night comedy’s response to the election
- Will Rúben Dias be the defensive rock to transform Manchester City?
- Renewable energy’s global growing pains
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Breaks Glass Ceiling For Female Directors & Stomps On ‘Iron Man’ With $103.1M Debut – Monday AM Update
- Modi's address on the 70th Independence Day
- ASK KOMAL: How can I beat belly fat?
- 100 Best Films of the 21st Century, According to Critics
- Does President Trump have a legal path to reelection?
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 10
Focus on Fast Ways to Accomplish 20 Times as Much have 300 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at July 19, 2007. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.