Why Do Some People Succeed When Others Don’t Even Though They ALL Start The Same Way?Have you noticed the funny occurrence that takes place in virtually every society and amongst all classes of people? By this I refer to the fact, for instance, that:a. some people attend the same classes/seminars and listen to the same lectures, get the same handouts from the same lecturers and yet perform differently from each other in the final tests and exams. But later on in life, when working jobs, you will hear some complain thus: “How come s/he got chosen to start with that big a salary(or that high a position)? – after all, we both have the same degree from the same school!”b. Certain employees working in companies/at jobs where they EACH have a PC at their OWN desks – solely dedicated to their daily use – cannot use the PC as well as those who have to share one PC with many others daily in their workplaces.c. There are certain people who always complain that the reason why they have been unable to achieve similar outputs as their colleagues(who do the exact same kind of job they do) is that they don’t… Read full this story
- Dasya Yoga: Self Development Through Surrender and Pain
- Waymo is now working on self-driving trucks in Atlanta
- US military is testing bullets that can be shot UNDERWATER to enable Navy SEALs to engage in submarine combat and sink enemy boats from below
- What Happens When Work Becomes a Nonstop Chat Room
- Helping Kids Succeed—Minus the Stress
- 7 Nifty Hacks to Boost Your Self-Esteem
- Beyond email: could startup Slack change the way you work?
- 7 ways to test if your idea is bad
- How to Work The Willpower Muscle
- Battling Antibiotic Resistance in 30 Minutes: New Test
Why Don't I Succeed Like Others? (Tested Ideas For Practicing Self-Development That Works) have 299 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 16, 2007. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.