If you’re planning a trip around Europe, you most likely want to soak in as much of the culture as possible. No doubt you’ve got a long list of things you’d like to do and see upon your travels, but don’t overlook your hotel stay as an important cultural experience. In every European city, there are a few hotel gems that truly capture the nuances of the city and make for a more culturally rich experience. We’ve searched though thousands of hotels, poured through visitor comments, and finally compiled a list of unique, stylistic European hotels that are certain to enhance the quality of your travel adventure.
London is the epitome of hip and cool and so are the eclectic rooms at the Pavilion hotel created by a former fashion model and his sister who were bored with bland hotels. Each room has its own funky fresh style like the ‘Green with Envy’ room decked out in a collection of green objects, the ‘Honky Tonk Afro’ room dedicated to London’s carefree 70’s era, and 28 more interesting rooms that are worth writing home about.
One of the most beautiful and well-known sites in Amsterdam is the canal that runs through the city. Lined with trees and classic architecture along the street side and a slew of gorgeous boats docked and bobbing in the water, the canal is the heart of Amsterdam. What lots of people don’t realize is that many of these attractive houseboats are actually floating hotels for rent. Do a Google search for Amsterdam houseboats and you’ll discover a variety of interestingly decorated and designed houseboats for rent.
If you’re going through Germany, you’ve got to stay in a castle! Because they were built for seclusion, staying in a castle like the Hotel Viktoria Luise may be a bit off the beaten tourist path, but offers a peaceful break where you can relax in kingly style to gear up for the rest of your vacation.
Paris is rich with history, magnificent art, and architectural glory, and it seems only fitting that your hotel should mirror these traits. The Hotel Saint-Merry, a once Parisian church now turned boutique hotel, is rich with the cultural style that is Paris. Traditional hand carved wood sculptures line the lobby and rooms are finely decorated with lavish embellishments.
When in Rome… you owe it to yourself to immerse yourself in the decadence of the ancient Roman culture. Located near the historic coliseum, the Inn at the Roman Forum is pulls out all the stops. This lavish hotel combines traces of ancient Rome combined with luxurious modern comforts.
The gorgeously landscaped Hotel La Boticaria is a treat to stay at and rich with Spanish-style charm. The hotel is designed with a courtyard in the center, immaculate landscaping, and classic Spanish architecture. Located about 20 miles outside of Sevilla, you’ll need a car to get around, but the more remote location offers the peaceful elegance that is indicative of Spain vacation.
When you’re traveling, consider your hotel room as an important part of your overall cultural experience. A Ramada or a Hilton feel just about the same wherever you go in the world, but a carefully chosen hotel that embraces the style and personality of the culture makes for a more fulfilling overall experience.
- Ministers warn 'going on holiday is illegal' in new ad campaign to halt foreign travel - as Dubai influencers slurp cocktails by the pool despite travel ban starting TODAY because hotel quarantine is still 'at least a week away'
- European travel restrictions: Non-essential travel curbed
- How will we travel in the summer of 2021?
- Not a SINGLE hotel has signed up to government quarantine plan: Ministers scramble to secure 28,000 rooms by Feb 15 – with security guards on every floor, three meals a day delivered, yoga mats for exercise and a £1,000 bill
- Cabinet wrangling over draconian 'quarantine hotels' rules 'goes to the wire' as ministers warn taxpayers face having to foot the bill for returning Britons who cannot pay £1,500 for a week - and it could take TWO WEEKS for system to get running
- Britons escaping lockdown with jaunts to Dubai are set to be among the first to face 10-day £1,500 hotel quarantine as Boris Johnson TODAY unveils list of 'high risk' nations hit by new restrictions
- Brits may not be able to go on holiday abroad for a year due to gov’s hotel quarantine plans, warns travel expert
- Change your own bed sheets and meals dropped by your door: Best Western chief reveals grim Covid protocols faced by travellers forced to quarantine in airport hotels for up to £1,500
- Top 10 hotels, hostels and B&Bs in Sydney
- Covid-19: One country's digital passport plan to get people travelling again
- When travel heals
- What IS a 'valid reason' to leave the UK, what forms do I need to fill in and what is happening with quarantine hotels? Vital Q&A on latest foreign travel rules
- 'We've been FORGOTTEN': Furious travel bosses blast government for 'overlooking' beleaguered sector after holidays are ruled 'not valid' reason to leave UK in latest borders crackdown
- Europe goes to war on vaccines: EU unveils export controls that could stop vaccines reaching Britain after forcing AstraZeneca to publish contract in a bid to make the firm hand over its UK jabs
- ‘EU must go after Putin’s money’: Alexei Navalny aide says Europe must seize assets belonging to Vladimir’s allies and oligarchs
- 'Impossible to work': readers on potential impact of hotel quarantining
- I crossed the world to see my dying Dad – then the pandemic took me on a wild Europe odyssey
- When will holidays abroad start again? Latest travel news and updates
- UK hotel quarantine – Priti Patel to reveal new plan for visitors from 30 countries to MPs at 2pm this afternoon
- Nicola Sturgeon tells Scots NOT to book holidays and threatens to ‘go further’ on hotel quarantine
Traveling Through Europe With Style - A Trendy European Hotel for Every Destination have 983 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 19, 2007. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.