A friend of mine often asks me questions about Internet marketing. Sometimes a technical question, sometimes about layout of a publication or any ‘how to .. ‘ question.But the other day he asked me a question that so many other people asked me that I thought I’d write a short piece on it so you can also check your work.That question, “Why don’t my advertisements attract any sales?”I was able to give him some pointers as to just why this was the case and to help make his ads sell like crazy.He had placed an ad in a very popular home business publication. The name of his business was in large bold print across the top of the box. In smaller print he told how long he was in business for. In the smallest print he told of what he sales.I answered that, if I was looking through the publication I wouldn’t be at all interested in his business name. How long he had been in business didn’t benefit me at all and, hence, I wouldn’t even bother to read the body of the advert.Firstly, your headline must attract attention to your ad.If I’m browsing through any publication that carries… Read full this story
- Allegiant Air is growing like crazy in Evansville, but how long will it last?
- Crazy Mike's to permanently close as Albertsons plans expansion, remodel
- This 10-year-old makes his own hot sauce and raises money to fight disease he lives with
- 'Craziness': Intense home bidding wars hit the Lehigh Valley
- Why did Jason Calacanis sell all his Facebook stock?
- In a world of streaming, this Iowan wants to make buying music a community experience
- 'We want to make our voices heard:' Women battle FDA over contraceptive device they say made them sick
- Donald Trump had 'no idea' his personal attorney was selling White House insight, Rudy Giuliani claims
- Plimsoll Gear, which sells T-shirts with icon, threatens trademark lawsuit
- Wichitan Rodney Steven to take over development of Goddard aquatic center, sports complex
Making Your Ads Sell Like Crazy have 351 words, post on ezinearticles.com at December 21, 2006. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.