Notts County’s turmoil further intensified this morning as the future of the once great club continues to look uncertain ahead of the new season. As reported by NottinghamshireLive earlier, players and staff at the club have not been payed their wages for the month of June. The wage bill is believed to be in excess of £200,000 and, at the time of going to press, staff have been left in the dark as to when they can expect to be paid. On Thursday, NottinghamshireLive also revealed that the club were still in talks with a consortium involving convicted fraudster Alex May , despite intense pressure from supporters to stop such negotiations. But with the club’s takeover no nearer to its conclusion, and with Notts heading to court on July 10 over an unpaid tax bill of around £250,000, supporters have been left fearing the worst as the threat of administration and liquidation looms.
- NBC's Superstore will end with sixth season after star America Ferrera's exit was pushed back amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Datsun Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Across All Models By Up To Rs 51,000
- Dr. Fauci says vaccinations for healthy Americans will NOT begin until April as COVID surpasses heart disease as the leading cause of death in the US
- Mike Ashley is in rescue talks with Debenhams: Sports Direct boss begins negotiations to buy 242-year-old chain and save up to 12,000 jobs
- US Media Reveals Why This Year May Be the Beginning of the End of Dollar Era
- Third phase of Covaxin trial begins at SRM hospital
- Biden team weighs North Korea policy as the era of Trump's 'love' letters with Kim ends
- Are Covid cases beginning to creep back UP? Daily infections jump 19.4% in a week to 14,718 as data shows curve began to flatten BEFORE lockdown ended – but deaths continue to fall with 189 more fatalities
- The end of the Trump era has the cable news wars heating up
- Rapid Covid testing trial begins in 14 Scottish care homes today meaning visitors can see loved ones in less than an hour after negative swab result
'The beginning of the end' have 335 words, post on www.nottinghampost.com at June 28, 2019. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.