You’ve married the woman of your dreams and the honeymoon is over. You’re confused because your dream has become a nightmare and your social life has vanished. You need a Marriage Makeover.Friends have followed a post-wedding custom and left you to get to know one another without their interference.Just when you could have done with their support and friendly advice.With “that” argument.The first one in your marriage. There’s no telling when it will happen. And there’s no telling why.It may be the way you drive. It may be the way you hog the TV remote and constantly channel surf. This is a biggie. Watch out.But when it does happen you learn the importance of the difference between a marriage based on a feeling only and one based on a choice with long term commitment and feelings. When you exchanged vows you “signed up” for the long haul.Remember.The world’s solution to settling such arguments is when the “feelings” between you sour a little you look for the fastest way out.That never works.You just take the biggest reason for the problem – you – off into a new relationship. It’s doomed to failure as you run your life on the cruel myth… Read full this story
- Inside secrets of the I'm A Celebrity camp 'from pregnancies to near death miss'
- Cabin crews share insider secrets on January sales and the 'magic booking number'
- “My marriage has died”
- Perfectly labelled containers, a turntable for spreads and a secret snack drawer: Inside Bec Judd's VERY organised kitchen pantry after she hires a company to tidy it up
- Inside Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Love Story: "No Matter What, We'll Be With Each Other"
- Victoria’s Secret model Candice Swanepoel sizzles in pre-pregnancy snaps as she models her new swimwear range
- Prabhas To Tie The Knot Soon? Prabhas’ Aunt Shyamala Devi Reveals His Marriage Plans!
- Aaliyah wanted nothing to do with R. Kelly after they called quits on their controversial marriage, ex-boyfriend and Roc-A-Fella co-founder Damon Dash claims in upcoming doc
- Pope Francis secretly met Kentucky clerk in gay marriage row, 'kind of validates everything'
- Vatican denies Pope Francis supports US anti-gay marriage clerk Kim Davis after secret meeting revealed
Marriage-Makeover-Part-1-Insider Secrets have 374 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 6, 2006. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.